Mom?

A/N: Hope this story is everything you thought it would be please tell me anything I could make better or improve on.

***********************************************************************************************

Stiles's POV
Pain.
It was all I felt. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't. I heard others talking around me. My dad, Melissa, Scott and the rest of the pack. Even sour wolf. When Scott bit me and Kira drove her sword through my stomach I had a theory that I would die with the Nostigune but I din't want to say it because I know Scott would try to save me but it's better me than letting the Nostigune killing everyone I love. As I was thinking about Scott and my friend I started to feel my head hurt. It like it was splitting in two it was excruciating. The pain held on for what seem like hours then. It all stopped. I was in a white room but it wasn't like with the Nostigune, it had a comforting feeling. I turned around looking around the room then I stopped in my tracks.

"Mom" I croaked out of my throat, my eyes brimmed with tears.

Then I saw Alison and Aiden come from behind my mom.

"Guys whats going on here." I said looking down not wanting to look Alison and Aiden. I guess they knew that cause they came up to me.

"Stiles," I looked up to see Alison. "Aiden and I don't blame you for our deaths, you had nothing to do with it so please stop blaming yourself. For us.

"I saw Aiden also nodding knowing that he wouldn't go all sappy on me.

"OK guys I'm glad your ok but you still hadn't answered my question?"Then my mom approached me wanting to give Aiden, Alison and I some space.

"Stiles you have a choice; you could either come to heaven with us and be at peace and watch your friends fight a new foe that will be the most powerful they have ever faced or return to your friends and help them succeed in defeating the foe."

I wanted to answer right away, but then something stopped me. I had done much for Scott and he didn't really thank me, plus I know that I am the weakest of the pack. The human. I didn't know if they really needed me. But I did remember Deaton telling me that I am the the glue to the pack. I'm the one connecting the pack to their human side instead of just a pack of savage werewolves.

"I'll help Scott and the rest of the pack," I told my mom with the confidence of usually never have. I saw Alison and Aiden smile about my decision and I saw my mom with pride in her eyes.

"Stiles, there is a price for returning to the pack." Of course. There's always a price, it's never ever free. It's never as easy as take it, its free.

I sighed knowing this would happen,"What's the price?" My mom shared look between Alison and Aiden,

"You will become supernatural." My mouth hit the floor. I never wanted to be supernatural, I know it would be easy to become a werewolf; just ask for the bite. Hell, even Peter asked me.

"Would I be a werewolf?" Thinking that my theory was right and being that Scott; a werewolf bit me would turn me into a werewolf. "Not exactly Stile," Alison said with that sad look when she broke it off with Scott.

"You would be a hybrid." Again with the surprises. "What would I be a mix of?" Really not wanting to know the answer. "You would be part fox and part wolf."

How? That was all that was going through my head. Like I guess it makes sense, Scott and werewolf bit a Nostigune, a fox. I never really thought about myself as supernatural. Yeah I was surrounded be people who had all these cool abilities, yet I was just the human and that's all I wanted to be.

"Will you still go back and help your pack?" My mom asked. Scott was my best friend. I thought. He would never leave me so I'm never leaving him, "Yeah I'll still help Scott."Next thing I know I'm engulfed in a bright white light. When I open my eyes I see Scott, my Dad with Melissa, and the rest of the pack staring at me. Guess I have some explaining to do I thought to myself.

***********************************************************************************************

A/N: I hope this is a good chapter I will try to update ASAP. I have volleyball and all the advance classes that give tons and tons of homework even on Halloween. What teacher gives homework on Halloween? Please I open to suggestions and tips. P.S don't forget to R&R

~GG231