13

It's been a couple weeks since Nari's been home and he's acclimated back into society well. He enjoys his job with Nardo and Kaz at the shop, and him and I have gotten a lil routine down. We spend our mornings and evenings together, and it's quite nice to say the least. But knowing my luck, shits bound to fuck up soon.

"Linda, you almost done?" Shonari's loud ass calls from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Almost. Don't rush me," Boy, I added in my head.

"Breakfast is ready when you done," His footsteps retreat and I turn off the water. Drying off quickly, I put on lotion, and proceed to get dressed. My thighs encased in a pair of lightwashed skinnies, and a white tee adorned my torso.

"Papi, have you seen my air forces?" I call to him from the closet, but I get no response.

"Shonari?" I shout, louder, still looking for my shoes.

"What you yelling for?" He says from behind me, scaring the hell out me.

"Jesus, you scared me asshole. Why didn't you answer the first time?" I whine at him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I kiss his lips a few times before pulling back.

"I was on the phone babygirl," he laughs at my expression, kissing me back. My teeth tug at his bottom lip, and he pulls away, laughing again.

"Stop girl. You gone be late messin' round," he kisses my forehead before producing my shoes from the closet.

"Brujería," I whisper, putting my shoes on and grabbing my bag.

"I love you, and I'll see you later," he kisses me deeply then taps my butt. "Hate to see you go, but I love to watch ya leave," he jokes, rubbing his hands together.

"Bye papi," I call as I make my way to the front door.

~~~
I had just finished a client and was felling hungry as hell.

"Mani, what should I eat for lunch?" I ask her as I spin in my chair.

"I know that I want some Chinese," she says, continuing to braid her client's hair.

"Mmm, that sounds good. I think I'll do that," I grab my things making my way to my car, before Mani shouts asking me to bring her something back.

"Girl, you know I got you. I'm gonna go see Nari and Kaz since they right my Mr. Chang's,"

"Aye, get you in a quickie guh," she yells with her ratchet ass.

"Bye, Felicia," I laugh at her, making my way to the Chinese store a block from the shop. I text Nari while walking.

To My Boy💕: grabbing Chinese, you want?

From My Boy💕: hells yea.

To My Boy💕: lol, heard

Entering the small store, the smell of food makes my stomach growl.

"Linda!" Mr. Chang exclaims in his heavy asian accent.

"Long time, no see! How you do?" His short frame greets me with a hug.

"I'm doing good, just dropped by for lunch" I give him my order for everybody, and take a seat to wait.

"There's new man at car shop," he tells me from behind the counter. I laugh lightly before responding.

"I know, he's my brother's friend,"

"Oh, he handsome, no?" Mr. Chang smiles cheekily at me. He's forever tryna hook me up with somebody.

"Ehh, he's aiight," I laugh, grabbing my food and making my way to Nardo's. I shoot him Nari a text, letting him know I'm on the way.

As I walk in, there's a tall blonde Latina rubbing up against Shonari. Okaayyy, this what we do now?🤔

"I-it's a simple f-fix," His dumbass stutters, his face flushed, hands clenched. He's tempted.

"Hey papi! I brought you lunch!" I squeal, hugging him tightly, glaring at Legs.

"Hope you didn't wait too long," I say, kissing him deeply, even going as far to grab his ass. A guttural noise comes from his throat, making me smile like a crazy woman. I pull back to see Nari's already flushed self blushing like a school girl and Legs sporting an expression between disgust and jealousy. Ha bitch 😊

Kaz and Nardo finally make an appearance, both wearing confused looks.

"Hola Nardo, traigo almuerzo,"

"Aye dios mio, what would we do without you Linda!" Kaz exclaims, kissing my cheek before digging into the bag of food.

"I'm gonna go," Legs announces, getting into her prius.

"Ten un buen dia!,"I smile and wave at her.  I am Petty Labelle. 😂 As soon as she leaves, my smile drops, and my hand come across the back of Shonari's head.

"Ow! The fuck Malinda?"

"You were entertaining her!" I yell at him before pulling his food from the bag, and proceeding to leave.

"Linda, it wasn't like that,"

"Hmm, okay. See you later," he goes to kiss me, but I dodge him, pulling a stank face.

"Uh uh. I don't know where ya lips been," I say pettily, leaving forreal this time.

Walking back to my shop, I felt myself become even more upset. My insecurities showing their ass yet again. She was pretty, pretty fucking beautiful. Nice shape; hips for days, slim waist. Just fuck me up 🙃

As I enter my shop, guess who's here? Legs.

Dios, why have you forsaken me?