17

I know it's been awhile, but the semester is over finally, so here you go.

My thumb grazed the tip as I removed him from his boxers. My eyes widened a bit at the size of it. I don't know where the hell he thought he was putting that. 🤔

I jerk him a few times before licking the precūm from the tip. He hisses lowly making me smirk a little.

"You don't even kn-" he starts but can't finish as I take all of him into my mouth.

"Fuuuccckkk Malinda," he whispers, his voice barely audible. I smile, his dīck still in my mouth, and I moan a little as he hits the back of my throat. I gag when he pushes me down further but that only makes him do it again. I remove him, glaring up at him.

"Do it again, and I won't finish," I say before placing him back in my mouth, sucking in my cheeks each time I withdraw him. He seems to like that 😉.  After a few minutes, his piece twitches uncontrollably.

"L-linda, I'm gonna cum," he grunts out, and his cum shoots down my throat, and I gag again, except this time I couldn't continue. I haul ass to the bathroom to spit. Oh god, why didn't I swallow? Cause that shit tasted gross, that's why.

He follows behind me, holding my waist while I continue to gag into the toilet.

"You good, champ?" He laughs at me, rubbing my back.

"I'm good now," I flush and go to brush my teeth, but before I do, Nari kisses my forehead.

"We'll work on that. But you did good, had my toes throwing up gang signs and shit. Sure you ain't never top nobody off before?" He continues to joke.

"Yes, I'm sure, asshole," I say after I spit the toothpaste out. "What we need to work on is your diet, cause that shit was nasty," I tease, sticking my tongue out at him.

While I'm rinsing my mouth out, Shonari, yet again, can't seem to keep his hands to himself. His large hands splayed across my waist, his piece at attention in my back.

"As much as I'd love to give the pipe," he whispers into my ear, pulling my hair to expose my neck before littering kisses and light bites on my skin. "I want your first time to be special," Are you fucking kidding me? 😩

"Okay," I respond, trying to hide my disappointment. I obviously didn't do a good job because Shonari pops my bare thigh, eliciting a small moan from me.

"What did I tell you about poutin'," he scolds me like a little girl. That it gets me my way, I think to myself.

"I mean we might as well. There's nobody else I'd want it to be with," I frown my face up as he turns me toward him. "And it'll be the first time you've had some in what 10 years? That's special enough for me," I whine at him.

"Thought you didn't wanna be some "fresh out of jail pussy", now you beggin' for the D? Which one is it Linda?" He laughs heartily.

"Whatever, just forget it," I push him away from me and go to get dressed. Kinda mad that hes playing with my emotions like that. Putting on a pair of pajama pants and a sports bra, I walk to the kitchen to make something for dinner.

~~~

After about 30 minutes, Shonari enters the kitchen wearing only a pair of basketball shorts. I glance at him and the ink that decorates his skin, then turn my attention back to the spaghetti I had on the stove.

"So you big mad or little mad?" His ass is always fucking joking. I ignore him, getting the cheese from the refrigerator. As I bend over, he grinds his hips into my butt.

"Stop it," I hiss at him, popping him in the arm, going back to the stove.

"Whatchu makin' fa papi?" He asks, dipping his finger into my sauce pan then licking his finger clean. My nether regions dampen, but I ignore him. He keeps nipping at my neck, his big hands rubbing my breast, and I fight to focus on the task at hand. He bites my neck hard, and a groan leaves me.

"Do you wanna eat or not, cabrón? Cause if you keep touching me like that, I'm gonna finish what you started," I glare at him, my hands on my hips. He's amused at my display, a smirk playing on my full lips. I put  my hand out and tilt my head, waiting for answer. He puts his hands up in surrender.

"I'll leave you be. Carry on," he sits himself on the counter next to the stove, staring intensely.

"You know you beautiful as fuck right?" He asks after a moment or two.

"I try," I fake smile at him, grabbing plates for us.

"You really are though. I've never enjoyed watching someone giving me dome as much as I have tonight," he confesses, and my face heats up.

"Oh yeah?" I ask cutely, the blush on my face evident, so much so that even my chest is tinted red.

"Yeah. Something about those big brown eyes, and the way ya ass sits behind you, oooohhh babygirl, that sure was a sight," he leaps off the counter, his hands cupping my ass, staring into my soul.

"Hmm, nice to know," I kiss his nose, moving from his grasp. Placing the plates on the island, I'm suddenly pushed against it. Shonari's hands pulling my hair, making me arch my back, his voice in my ear.

"You such a fucking tease Linda. Just wait til I put this dick in ya life," he growls sexily into my ear.

"Oh I'm a tease?" I ask, pushing my ass back against him, making him moan. That sound did something to me, and I forget about the food. I turn around, my lips immediately attaching themselves to his. Nari bites at my bottom lip, pulling it with him as he pulls away. When he releases it, I tuck it in, in attempts to soothe the dull ache.

"Man, you play too much," he whines at me, smacking my ass before sitting down in front of his food.

"Me?" I feign surprised while doing the same.

After saying our grace, a few moments of silence follow, then Shonari breaks it.

"I've got a proposition for you, Malinda,"

"Oh, proposition. What a big word for you," I clap my hands playfully.

"Fuck you, be serious for two seconds," he laughs lightly.

"What is your proposition, Mr. Freeman?" I put my fork aside, giving the handsome man in front of me my full attention.

"To see who can hold out the longest," he says, finally looking up at me.

"From sex?"

"Yup," he says, popping the p.

"Winner gets what?"

"Winner gets to choose what they want the loser to do,"

"For how long?"

"Long as it takes, bonita" he responds, kissing my lips slowly but deeply, before going to wash his plate. Something about that man speaking Spanish, really gets me hot.

"Bet," I agree, handing him my plate then smacking his ass to seal the deal.

"Aye, quit that gay shit," he says popping my ass with the towel he used to dry the dishes. "But bet. Be ready to lose, babygirl," he flashes a big smile at me, finishing up that dishes.

Jesús, what did I just get myself into? 😶😶