20

I know it's been awhile, and I deeply apologize. It's been a rough few weeks, but you guys deserve a chapter or two. I also changed Linda's house, bc I didn't like the previous apartment I had picked. 

I turn over in my bed to remove the stream of sunlight from my face. I feel around to find Shonari missing, but quickly come to the conclusion that he's cooking as the fragrance of syrup make its way to my nostrils. A small smile graces my feature before a wave of nausea crashes into me. Fleeing into the bathroom to relieve myself, I hear Shonari chuckle as he makes his way to me. 

"Too much fun for you last night, huh?" He mocks, holding my hair back as I empty my stomach. Ignoring his statement, I flush the toilet and push past him to brush my teeth. On the counter, was two advil and a small glass of water. How sweet 

"Thank you," I mumble, washing down the pills, then rinsing with mouthwash. 

"Anything for my baby girl," He smirks, kissing my forehead and returning to the kitchen. I follow behind him, wrapping my arms around his thin waist when I approach him. "Ya friend and ya sister was blowin' ya shit up. Might wanna hit em back while I finish these eggs,"

"Okay papi," I say, smirking. His only response is a raised eyebrow. Sure enough, there were multiple calls and texts from both Mani and Necia. I call them both, waiting for them to answer.

"Bitch we thought ya ass died!" Mani's loud voice comes through my phone, causing me to pull back a little. Necia laughs a little, before adding, "I didn't. I knew you were in good hands,"

"I'm good, hungover as hell, but good. How are yall?"

"I am perfect," Mani responds and I can hear the grin on her face. 

"Ooohh bitch, was it good?" Necia asks before I get the chance to.

"Bitch, it was life! 10 out of 10, best dick I ever  got!" Imani boasts, giggling loudly after. Necia and I laugh loudly, before Mani cuts us off. "Oh Necia, don't front. We know ya ass got it in last night too!" 

"Well you know," Necia says, and after a moment of silence, the three of us are laughing all over again. 

"Eww, I don't wanna hear it," I say, still recovering from our giggle fest. Shonari pops his head from the corner, smiling hard at me. He stands in front of me, causing me to look up at him. Hang up,  he mouths to me, but I shake my head at him.

"Girl, just wait. Ya ass gonna be blushing on the phone with us soon enough," Mani cackles, and Necia tells her to shut up. 

"Even IF, if, Nari gave me the D, I would not be acting like yall," Nari holds his hand to his heart, pretending to be hurt, and I stick my tongue out at him. He bends down to my level, and I try to pull away, but he grabs my head, pushing his lips against mine. 

"Hang up," he whispers against my mouth before biting my bottom lip.

"Bitch please,"Mani counters.

"You lying like hell, Linda and you know it," Necia follows up. I try to respond, but with Nari's lips on mine, and his hands gripping my thighs, I'm at a loss for words. 

The kiss was different from the ones we shared previously. He claimed me with this kiss, all the emotions he's been hinting at and struggling to verbalize, were clear. He pulls away, grabbing my phone, which had fallen on the bed, and bids Necia and Mani goodbye. I sat there, my fingers tracing my lips and my panties wet. 

"You ready for breakfast, mama?" He asks, stretching his hand toward me.

"Mhmm," I respond, not trusting my voice.

"A nigga got you like that," he teases, leading me to the kitchen where pancakes, eggs, turkey bacon, strawberries and pineapple lay waiting for me. 

"Shuddup. Thank you for breakfast, papi," I kiss his lips softly, climbing into the bar stool.

"Thank you for being so damn fine," he bites his lip at me, then seats himself on the other side of the table. "You mind if I bless the food?" I motion him to go ahead.

"Allah, I thank you for the food we're about to receive. Thank you for getting us all back together again to share these precious moments. Thank you for the beauty that sits across this table. Please give me strength and guidance to love her the way she deserves, and last but not least, please give her the stamina to keep up with me tonight, amen," I laugh at the last part, reaching over to pop his hand. 

"You're not supposed to talk about that at the table Nari," he laugh, shrugging his shoulders. "And you're not supposed to pray about sex, ya heathen,"

"If I can't talk about sex with Allah, then who I'm supposed to talk about sex to?" he raises his eyebrows at me, forking eggs into his mouth.

"Just shut up," I wave him off, stealing a bite of his eggs.

"Now you got a whole plate over there, with all the same shit. Why are you touching my plate?"

"Yours tastes better," I shrug, smiling innocently at him.

"Whatever Linda. Hurry up and finishing eat so we can go,"

"You not even done eating, and you rushing me, rude. But what do you have planned for us today Mr. Freeman?"

"That's for me to know, and you to find out, mi bella niña," he steals one of my strawberries, giving me his bacon and going to get dressed. "What color you wearing?" He asks for down the hallway.

"I don't know. You're getting dressed first, you pick," I say back, finishing my food.

"It's your day Linda. You pick,"

"Fine Michael. What's the weather like?"

"It's summer in New York, Linda," he responds sarcastically, leaning against the sink as I wash our dishes.

"Okay smart ass," I say rolling my eyes, only to be popped on my thigh. 

"Loss the attitude and tell me what color you wanna wear," he demands, grabbing my face in his hands.

"White, I wanna wear my white jumpsuit," I answer.

"The one with the shorts," he waits for my nod, "Hell nah. I'm not tryna go back to jail for fucking some nigga up for staring Malinda," He answers, his voice dropping into a growl without him even trying. 

"It doesn't matter if I'm with you. You the only nigga I got eyes for. If they stare, so be it. Just smile back, cause I'm on your arm. Not theirs," I kiss him, running my hands down his face to soften his features. 

"Just know I'm not above laying hands tonight,"

"I've got plenty for you to lay hands on," I tease, before running into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I just edited, and will be posting the next chapter soon :)