19

Introducing Jo 😍

Back at Necia's house after a quick bite at Friday's, the girls and I were getting ready. Necia slayed Mani and I's nails, I did Necia's hair, and we all did each other's make up. We looked damn good. Now all that was left to do was get dressed. I hadn't seen or spoken to Nari since this morning because the girls initiated a no phone rule and to be honest, I missed my boy 🙁💕.

"Quit pouting Linda. You gonna see him in a little," Mani shouts from the bathroom, putting finishing touches in Necia's hair.

"I'm not pouting. Yall hurry up, so we can get dressed," I call back, indeed pouting.

They exit the bathroom and we proceed to get dressed. Mani drapped in a velvet pink dress that showed off her long legs.

"Daaaaayyyuuumm bitch!" I squeal, twirling her around and patting her ass. "This bitch has ALL the cakes," I joke as she does a little twerk.

"Yass, I'm tryna be like you Mani," Necia says, putting Mani and I on her snap. She was always hyping us up.

"Okay, but I see you Necia, classy, but still showing some skin," Mani points out Necia's black lacy dress, that showed a bit more than just some skin. "Somebody tryna get some tonight," Mani cheers handing us a shot. We had been pregaming since lunch, and would indeed be drunk as hell tonight. The guys already knew what was up and would be DD's. Tears came to my eyes looking at my best friends.

"My bitches look good as fuck," I whine, hugging them tightly. They laugh, as I fan my face so I don't mess up my makeup.

"Chile, get yaself togther and get dressed," Necia fusses, helping Mani put her shoes on.

I put on my cheetah print jumpsuit and my heels before returning to the girls.

"Oooohhhh bitch!" Mani yells, fanning herself. "Girl, if I get too drunk, don't come too close to me, cause I will take you down!" She pumps her hips in a humping motion, spinning me around like I did her.

"So much for this little bet you and Shonari got going on," Necia says laughing and handing a piece of gum to Mani and I.

"Shiitt, I hope so. He thought I was bouta wait," I joke, grabbing my bag and a leather jacket for when we leave the club. We take another shot and Mani hands us back our phones. Surprisingly, mine had no notifications. 🙁 oh well.

"Yall hoes ready to get liiittt?!" Mani hypes us up, turning up Migos Bad and Boujee as we make our way to grab some McDonald's, can't get lit on an empty stomach, and then off to the club.

~~~
"Oohhh, there go ya boo," I push Mani towards Jo. He was posted up by the door, talking to Kaz and Nari, as they passed around a j, each of them had cups in their hands.

"And there goes mine," Necia greets Kaz with a kiss, and she and Mani head to the dance floor with their dates. Nari stalks toward me, his brown eyes seemingly darker despite the lack of light.

"You look good as fuck babygirl," he whispers into my ear, pulling me close to him, and laying a soft kiss on me.

"You look good too, papi," I say cheesing hard.

"Let's get some drinks in you and see where the night takes us," he whispers again, biting my ear, leading me towards the open bar.

"What you drinking tonight beautiful?" He asks, eyeing my thick frame, causing me to blush.

"Mmm, I'm thinking it's a henny kinda night, dontcha think, papi?" I kiss his full lips, before turning to the red head at the bar who was staring down Shonari like he was a gourmet meal.

"Me and my lady will have four shots... each," each? 👀😩

"Mhmm," she mutters, pouring the drinks.

"You got a problem love?" I tease her, running my hands through Nari's waves. My baby looks good as hell 👅💦😍

"No. Here's your drinks," she says curtly, turning away from us.

"Let's go baby," he takes his first shot, burping a little after. I take mine, the familiar sting in my throat was welcomed. Shonari grabs me by my neck, kissing me hard and deep. His tongue ravaging my mouth, his hands palming each cheek.

"Don't start something you can't finish," I groan against his lips.

"Oh, I can finish," he pulls back, grinning cockily. "The question is can you?"

"Guess we'll have to find out," I respond, finishing off my shots, pulling him toward the dance floor. Mani and Jo were in their own little world, shuffling to the beat. Kaz and Necia swayed a bit just enjoying themselves.

"Happy birthday bitch!" I yell over the music, breaking away from Nari to dance on Mani.

"Aye! Go best friend, that's my best friend!" Necia yells hyping me up as I continue to twerk on Mani.

"Damn bitch, all that ass!"

"Linda, that cake really is something serious. You gone hurt somebody with allat," my brother shouts being childish. Before we know it, there was a big circle around us as my hips wine to the beat of Rihanna's Work. I mouth the words, dancing on Mani, but looking dead Nari. I see him clench his jaw before he marches over to us, grabbing me from Mani. I was surprised to say the least, but turned on all the same.

"Oh shit, get it bitch," Necia and Mani cheer for me, both of them dancing with their respective partners. I grin widely before throwing my ass back at Shonari. It caught him off guard, making him stumble a little, but as soon as he regained his balance, I went to work on him. Twerking on him to French's Pop That. He pulls me up, kissing and biting on my neck.

"All that for me babygirl," I feel his teeth against my neck, and know that he's smiling like the damn Cheshire Cat.

"There's more where that came from if you quit this stupid little bet," I speak before grabbing the girls and leading them closer into the crowd. Somewhere on the middle we stop dancing with each other.

After about four songs, we make our way back to the bar, only to find the guys already there. Nari's eyes low, roaming my body. Before I had completely approached him, the bartender handed him his drink. With her number in the napkin. Me being petty, I used the napkin to dab sweat off of my chest. "Thanks, but no thanks," I crumble the napkin, placing it on the bar.

"Linda, chill," Kaz calls from beside Necia.

"I am chill, but this hoe is trying it," I take Nari's drink, whatever the hell it was, and down it. "Let's go," I pull Mani and Necia towards the stage as the DJ announced that the dancers would be coming out soon. I pull a stack from my bra in preparation.

"Really bitch?" Mani laughs, pulling out her own money. The guys finally join us, Kaz handing Necia a stack before sitting down.

"Hell yeah, we gonna do it right," I laugh. Shonari sits down next to me, his hand on my thigh.

"Sexy ass," he mumbles against my cheek before kissing my forehead. I am such a forehead kiss hoe😂😍

"Lil ol me?" He nods in response then we both turn our attention to the stage.

Everybody's party outfits

Everybody's party outfits. Part 2 coming soon. 💕