19: Part II

"So what was you saying about stopping our little bet? Scared you gonna lose?" Shonari teases.

"Not because I'm scared I'm gonna lose. Because I want the D and you plaayyiiinn'" I whine drunkenly.

"We'll see Malinda," he laughs, gripping my thigh.

"Quit playing," I say blushing, gripping his thigh just the same.

"You keep on," he pops my hand, making me move it, before replacing his hand on my thigh.

"Whatever, boy,"

"Aiight, Malinda. Wait til I get ya ass home," he growls in my ear.

"Okay, papi," 👅💦

"Introducing Caramel Delight!" The DJ announces, dropping the beat to Freak Hoe.

"Aye! This my shit!" Mani shouts, throwing ones at the blasian dancer, standing to do her own dance. The dancer was bad, her makeup on point, and the body was banging. She did her little set before making her way into the crowd. She stopped every once in awhile dropping it hot on someone. She got closer to our little group and gave Mani a full blown lap dance.

"Yaaassss! Work boo!" Mani encouraged the dancer, making her pop her ass more. She finished her dance with Mani then returned to the stage. She took a bow, collected her cash, and left.

"Shiitt, I might have to bring her ass home," Mani jokes looking at Jo.

"Oh word? That's what you on tonight?" He smirks, but I don't think he realized that Mani would actually bring that woman home with them. 😂

"My nigga, that's what her ass is always on. She really do get down like that," Kaz expalins, laughing at Jo's change of expression.

"Bet," was all Jo said before Mani kissed him.

A few more girls came out and did their thing, each of them wishing Mani a happy birthday. A few of them even asked for her card so they could visit her at the shop.

"Last, but certainly not least, welcome to the stage, Leeenaaa Looooccaaaaa!" A plus sized dancer came out and she was baaaaddd. She resembled Ashley Graham in her face and with her figure. She owned the stage with her presence as she pops and grinds to Throw Some Mo'. I toss more than half the stack in my hand at her, applauding when she did tricks. She made her way to the crowd, but before stopping to give Mani her dance, she stops on Nari. Her hands travel his body, caressing his face and chest before dripping to his lap. I tried to keep my cool, it's just one dance.

Until she kissed him.

And he kissed her back.

Before I realize what I was doing, I push her off of him, smacking her in the face.

"Bitch what the hell?" She asks, stunned and embarrassed.

"It's not his birthday hoe. It's hers!" I yell at her, but I then realize she's not wholly to blame. I turn around on my heel, pointing at Shonari. "And you kissed her back!" He puts his hands up in surrender, attempting to stutter out an excuse.

"Linda, chill. It won't like that, we just partying," Kaz steps in, ushering me away from the scene.

"Whatever, I'm going to get a drink," I shrug him off, going to the bar. I watch the broke ass Ashley Graham finish her dance with Imani, taking back a few shots of tequila  before rejoining the group.

"I'm sorry to cause a scene, Mani. Happy birthday, I love you," I pull a bottle of special edition Hennessy (the purple bottle) from behind my back.