20: Part II

I grab a light jacket, not knowing how long we'll be out, but knowing that the temperature will drop when the sun sets. I spray myself with some Japanese Cherry Blossom, and finger comb my ponytail. I smile at my reflection in the mirror, appreciating my outfit. I go to open the door the same time Nari does. 

"Damn, you won't gone knock?" I cross my arms across my chest, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Quit fronting like I ain't seen you naked before," His rude ass brushes past me, going into the bathroom, with his clothes in hand. "And there better be some hot water left, long as it took you,"

"Shut up, can't rush perfection, mi amor,

"Tell me to shut up again, and see what happens," He smacks my ass, pushing me out of the bathroom. I roll my eyes at him, before plopping down on the couch to wait for him. 

After a few minutes scrolling on instagram, I realize something. He didn't compliment my outfit,  I thought to myself, second guessing my choices. My thighs look gross, maybe I should wear pants. 

As if he could hear my thinking, a text from Nari comes through my phone. 

From My Boy💕 : You look good af too. 😍I really might have to fight a nigga or two today.

To My Boy💕: Why, thank you papi. 😘

He read the message, and I hear the shower turn off, but hear his razor turn on. Aye Dios mio, he gonna take foreverrr. 

I call Mani and Necia back to occupy my time. The phone rings a few times before Necia answers. 

"Yes my love," She answers sweetly. 

"I'm waiting for Nari to finish shaving so we can start our day. But his big ugly ass won't tell me where we're going," I whine, rolling my eyes at Shonari's obnoxious singing. 

"Well I am damn sure not gonna tell you," She laughs, and Mani joins our call. 

"Yall hoes ever do anything but bother me?" She jokes.

"Malinda needs us to occupy her while her nigga gets ready," Necia explains.

"Linda, where yall going?" I hear Kaz ask.

"I don't know, you know?" I ask nicely, hoping he'd tell me. 

"Yup and I'm not telling,"

"You a whole hoe for that,"I roll my eyes at him, making him roll his.

"You're gonna have a good time, chill out," Kaz responds. I switch to facetime with them, asking their opinion of my outfit. 

"You betta work!" Mani cheers, and I see Jo in the background.

"Hey Jo," I wave, surprised he was still with Mani. 

"Hey lil one. Hey Necia," he calls, turning away from the camera. 

"Put his ass to sleep, huh?" I tease Mani, causing Jo to laugh. He rolls back over, looking up at Mani, biting her shoulder. 

"Hell nah. A nigga put in work," He winks at her before returning to his previous position. 

"Okay," Necia draws out, looking pointedly at Mani, causing her face to turn a light pink.

"Shut up, you hoes," 

"Why yall don't never call each other by yall names?" Nari, scaring me. I hadn't realized he was done. He dressed simply, a plain white tee, dark jeans and black Nike's. He looked soo good. 😍😋

"You clean up nice, kid," Kaz says, cheesing proudly at Nari. "Taught him everything he knows," Kaz says dramatically, wiping fake tears. 

"Thanks bro," Nari laughs lightly, putting his head down.