~3~

"Can't you hear that boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass?..."

Onika Maraj 

The bell rings, signalling the start of first period. I settle into my seat across from Roman as the teacher begins talking.

"Hi, my name is Mrs. Fleming and welcome to the wonderful world of chemistry..." I drown her out and pull out my phone. My mind is still stuck on this morning though.

I don't know why, but my mind keeps thinking about the way she was staring at me. Maybe it was her eyes or something, I'm not even sure.

A knock on the door snaps me out of my thoughts. I look up and watch as the teacher walks to the door and opens it. 

I watch as a hand gives her a note. The teacher then nods and the person walks in. When she does, a gasp comes from me, but it is muffled by the "oohs" coming from the girls and the wolf whistles coming from the boys. 

I watch in awe as the teacher motions to a seat in front of me and the girl begins walking toward me

"Bitch..." I hear Roman whisper beside me. 

As the girl comes closer, we make eye contact and my body seems to go numb under her sparkling green eyes. It's as if the whole world melts away, leaving me in a darkness with the inability to breathe.

Oh shit. Onika, breathe.

My mind instructs me to but I can't. I watch as she throws a smirk in my direction, making me start to choke.

As I struggle to regain my posture, she sits in her seat with such ease, setting her backpack on the floor. 

"You okay?" Roman asks, patting my back. 

I nod and pat my chest,"yea."

The teacher then begins teaching starting the day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New book!!!!!!!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥 Damn, Trina back at it again with the Rihanna book 😍😍😈

I need this book to be successful or Imma start having my doubts again. So tell yall friends and shit. 

Vote. Comment. 

~Trina J.