~54~

"I said you don't wanna fuck with Shady... Cuz Shady will fucking kill you..."

Marshall Mathers

I watch as Robert walks out of the store and across the parking lot to his car. I smile and chuckle to myself, bringing the van closer to his car.

"We finna get that nigga," my friend Stokeley says, laughing and sticking his tongue out. My two men in the back shuffle and prepare for the jump out.

"Oh shit. He's coming here," Stokeley whispers and I look up to see Robert heading to my car window.

I roll my eyes as he quickly approaches my window. I roll it down partially and he looks up at me," you blocking my car, homeboy."

I smile, knowing he can't see me because of the dark. Thinking quick, I lean closer to him and speak,"my bad."

I stick my hand out to give him dap and he says,"it's cool," as he daps me up. I quickly put one hand behind his head and slam it into my van window.

The glass shatters all into my lap and Robert groans, falling to the ground. I open the door and step out, my boots crunching on some fallen glass. Robert holds his head and looks up at me.

"Man what the-" I deliver a punch to his mouth, shutting him up. He curses and holds his mouth, looking at me again with angry, deranged eyes.

I smirk and kneel beside him, showing my face with the little light from inside the car.

Robert's eyes grow wide as he seems to realize who I am and my men quickly hop out the van and surround him.

"Got you now, Meek. And since you wanna run like a lil bitch... I'm not gone stopping beating your ass until you scream like one," I say smiling. I can feel my other personality showing. The crazy, dark, shady Marshall. He's got better things in store.

I stand up, still smiling and pull a dragon blade pocketknife from my jeans. The press hard on a button and the blade springs to life, curved with a sharp, demonic tip. Robert starts to move but my men pick him up and I advance towards him, using the tip of the blade to roam in the air in front of his body.

"Where should I put this..." I say, moving the blade through the air some more. I wave it around near his stomach and I choose a spot where I know won't damage him but it'll be more painful for him. 

His eyes grow wide as I bring the knife down in his side and he screams out in pain once it cuts his skin, turning his bitchy scream into a groan. 

I chuckle," hold that for me for a minute." With that, one of my men deliver a final kick to his face, knocking him out cold. They pull him away and I smile, watching them. I've been waiting to have him for so long and now that I got him, it's gonna be worse than what little Bey did to him... He'll learn not to mess with me or Robyn anymore. That's if he makes it out alive.

I mentally laugh and get into the van. I hear the back door open and feel the back of the van dip under the weight of Robert's body and my men jumping in. I turn around to see them tying him up and smile as they put the bag over his head.

"Ready?" I ask, once they finish the tag. They both stay silent and nod. 

I put the van in drive and head out of the quiet parking lot," now time for Chris and them..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yall still here? I need the votes and comments to go up 😂😂 I'm slacking but things are coming soon so stay tuned :)

Vote. Comment.

~Trina J.