~44~

"Let's be selfish..."

Robyn Fenty

10:27 a.m.

"Fuck!" Onika whimpers as my strap drives deep into her. Her hand reaches back and she tries to stop me, but I move it out of the way.

I continue my fast pace, watching her ass jiggle every time my pelvis hits it. Her back is in a perfect arch and her hands are gripping the sheets. She's begging me to stop but I don't listen. After all... she said she wanted it. It's my job to deliver.

"Ah.. Rob...nnn..." she lets out broken moans every time I drive into her.

"Ya like dat, baybeh?" I ask, suddenly slowing down. I place my hands beside hers, my body leaning over hers. This new position allows me to go deeper every time my hips fell against her.

"Oh, fuck!" She curses into the pillow as I enter a place I haven't been before,"oh my god, yes!"

I watch as her grip gets tighter and I move a little quicker, going as deep as I can. I can bet I'm in her guts now but she's not complaining so I keep going.

Now no words are coming out of her mouth. Her mouth is open and she's letting out silent screams with her eyes squeezed shut. I chuckle and go back to my previous position, gripping her hips and pounding into her.

"Robyn!" She squeals, trying to pull away.

"Nah. None of that," I growl, pulling her into me. She lets out a long moan and her body spasms for a moment as she cums.

I pull out and watch her juices leak out like a faucet. Her body shakes before she collapses to the bed.

Suddenly, I'm on my back and Onika is taking off my strap. Once it's off, she attacks me.

"Fuck!" I whimper as her tongue slips in me.

She flexes it upwards, pressing it against my spot. My insides shiver and my back arches as my hand finds her hair. She hooks her arm around my leg to keep me in place and her thumb quickly circles on my clit.

"Oh my god," I whine and that's when something hits me.

I open my eyes and look down to see Onika actually between my legs, eating me out. I groan at the sight.

Everything else was a dream. But this is real. She's really eating me out...

"Good morning," Onika says from between my legs. Her speaking against my core sends vibrations through my body and I let out a whimper.

"You can say it back," she says lowly, staring up at me.

"G... ohh fuck," I breath out as she slides two fingers into me. My eyes roll to the back of my head and I fall back to the bed as she pushes in deeper. My back arches, allowing her to go in slightly deeper. Her fingers curve against my spot and she presses against it, seemingly pushing at my stomach.

"Ah... Baybeh," I moan, reaching down and trying to stop her. She sways my hand away and shoves her fingers in as deep as they can go, twisting them inside of me.

"Fuck!" My back arches and my hands grip the sheet as she begins thrusting into me. The sounds that come from my wetness makes my face hot and I bit my lip to suppress my moans.

"You not holding them in, are you?" Onika asks, curving her fingers against my spot again. She taps it quickly, switching between tapping and the 'come here' motion.

I shake my head, but still holding on my moans. I know if I let them out, I'll get loud and I don't want that, considering how raspy my voice already is.