~27~

"Suck my cockiness..."

Robyn Fenty

"Baaaaabe."

My eyes twitch as I'm abruptly pulled out of my dream world.

"Robynnnn."

I hum, not opening my eyes as I feel all of my senses slowly coming back.

I can feel Onika shaking my thigh, making me groan.

"Wake up, Robyn."

"Poukisa? (why)" I mutter in Creole to myself, keeping my eyes closed.

"Paske... We have school today, remember?"

I shake my head,"What 'appen last time we wen' ta school?"

Onika groans,"you have a gun don't ya? Protect yourself by that."

I shake my head again, rolling over on my back and forcing one eye open. It's dark in the room so I know it's early in the morning. Too early for my ass to be leaving the bed.

I can see the outline of Onika's head and her bright ass phone screen beside her.

"You up, now?" She asks, flashing her screen in my face.

I squeeze my eyes close as the light burns my retinas.

"No."

Onika groans again, this one long and exaggerated.

"Guess I'll have to turn to this," I hear Onika mumble.

I inwardly roll my eyes,"turn to wha- ooh shit!"

My eyes shoot open and my body lurches forward as I feel Onika's finger push into me.

I reach down and try to push Onika's arm away but she uses her free hand to push it away. She pins one of my thighs to the bed and wiggles her finger further inside me. I've never had anything enter me and this is behind overwhelming. It doesn't hurt that much like I thought it would but the fact that she caught me by surprise makes it sting a little.

"Ooh shit. Nika stop! That fuckin' hurts!" I exclaim, trying to squirm away.

"Might have to. You cutting off my blood circulation," Onika says, jokingly.

"Ugh, shut the fuck up..." I whisper, covering my face as a moan threatens to escape past my lips.

"Why you not stopping me?"

I shake my head, not wanting to answer. The truth is that it actually feels good, but I don't dare to tell her that and feed her ego.

Onika seems to know why because she pulls her finger out and pushes back in me.

I whimper, trapping my bottom lip in between my teeth. Her finger repeats the motion. In and out slowly. In and out. Each move sending me moaning like a little bitch.

"Hmm, fuck..." I moan, feeling a knot form in my stomach.

"You like that?" Onika asks, her voice sounding extremely cocky. Her nails dig into my right thigh and the pain mixed with pleasure is making the knot tighten.

"Ohh fuck!" I moan out, trying to close my shaking, open legs.

"Nah. You ain't wanna get up, so let me do this."

"N-no! Shit!" I sit up and try to move Onika's moving arm but she slaps it away once again, shifting on the bed.

"Nika..." I drag out her name, my stomach tensing up.