~11~

"You know I got the sauce. You know I'm saucy..."

Robyn Fenty

10:30 a.m 

I step out of the shower and wrap the towel around my body, humming a song that I was previously singing in the shower. 

I push my wet hair hair out of my face and scream at the sight before me.

"Zen, wha' tha fuck, man?!" I scream as Zen laughs and hops off of the sink counter. 

"You should learn to keep your door locked," Zen says, smiling. I suddenly remember that I did forget to lock the door last night. I roll my eyes and push past her. 

"You got a nice singing voice, by the way," she compliments behind me.

I turn around and glare at her,"can ya get outta 'ere?" 

She raises her hands in surrender,"hey, my bad. Just came to tell you to wear somethin' nice. We're going to the mall."

"Who say?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"I say," Zen says, popping an imaginary collar. 

I stare at her for a moment before we both burst out into laughter.

"Yah, whateva," I say, shooing her away.

"I'm forreal. Be ready by 12," she says, leaving the bathroom.

A few minutes later, I hear the front door shut. I let out a sigh of relief and start to put my clothes on.

   § § 

After eating and doing my hygiene, I sit on my bed and check the time on my watch.

11:30 a.m I better hurry up if Zen and I are going to the mall.  

I pull on my Jordan's and throw a hat over my hair. 

I stand up and check myself out in the mirror, then nod, satisfied with my looks.

I then grab my keys and phone off of my bed and leave my room.

As I near the front door, I enable the security alarm then walk outside, locking the door behind me. Don't need Zen to magically pop up while I'm asleep.

As I head down the brick path to the street, I see Zen in front of Onika's house talking to a flushed Onika. 

What's she talking to her for?

I furrow my brows and walk over to them, as I near them, I see Onika take notice to me and her face blows up in a reddish color. I smirk and lick my lips, remembering last night. 

"You ready?" Zen asks, taking notice to me.