~16~

"Ima get it wet like jacuzzi..."

Robyn Fenty

11:35 p.m.

"Fuck!" I scream, closing my eyes in pain. I squirm underneath Onika, causing her to pull me back.

"No, I don't wanna do it anymore," I plead, trying to push her away.

"Stay still. Once I put it in, it won't hurt," she says, in an attempt to reassure me.

I shake my head,"yes it will," I whine shifting on the bed.

"Robyn, I'm like deadass right now. Stay fucking still so I can do this. You the one who wanted me to, remember?"

I nod slowly.

"Right. So stay still," Onika whispers, holding the hypothermic needle in her hand.

I bite my lip and watch as she brings the needle point to my shoulder and slowly sinks it into my skin. I close my eyes and soon, I can feel the medicine flowing in my shoulder.

"See, that wasn't so hard, was it?" She asks.

I open my eyes and find a smile across her face, showing her dimples that sends my heart racing a mile a minute.

I shake my head,"nah. Nah really."

Onika shakes her head and climbs off the bed, needle and medicine in hand. I watch as she goes to the bathroom to dispose of the needle, then I sit up and look around for my shirt that I took off.

I find it on the nightstand and I pull it over my head. I can feel the tiny sparks of pain in my shoulder, but it's easily washed away by the medicine. I really don't know what it's supposed to do, but the doctor recommended it and I'm glad he did because it's taking off a lot of pain in my left shoulder.

I check the time on my phone and see I have no notifications. Usually, I would have texts from Zen, but recently I haven't been seeing her outside of school, only in class and basketball practice. She doesn't even talk to me when we are at school, so I'm really confused about her behavior.

Suddenly, I feel an arm wrap around my neck, almost cutting off my air supply.

"Yo, wha' tha-" I ask, but I am interrupted by Onika's giggles.

"Cry uncle," she says as I begin struggling against her. 

I smile as images of my childhood flash in my mind. I remember playing the game back when I was around eight years old. The memory alone send a wave of euphoria through my body.

"Cry uncle," she repeats, tightening her hold around my neck.

"Nah," I manage to get out, trying to flip her like an alligator does to its prey.

Unfortunately it doesn't work and I find myself in another chokehold. This time, I'm lying flat on my stomach and she's on my back, doing almost a WWE move.

I groan, making Onika burst into another fit of laughter.

"Uncle," I mutter, relaxing my body completely.

"What was that?" Onika whispers in my ear.

"Uncle," I repeat, smiling. Ima let her think she won for now.

"Good girl," Onika chuckles in my ear, the whole motion sending chills down my spine.

I wait until she gets off of me, then I take my chance and pounce on her.

Onika lets out a cry of surprise as I quickly reverse our positions and pin her to the bed, with her wrists above her head.

"Robyn," Onika drags out my name,"get off me."