~13~

"Sometimes I just look in the mirror and I be like, "Why you?"

The Next Day...

2:30 p.m 

Onika Maraj

I wake with a start, a long gasp coming from me. Automatically, I become confused when I see that I'm not in my room. I can't help but notice the soreness in between my legs and the fact that my whole body feels like lead. Suddenly, everything from last night comes flooding into my head.

          ~ Flashback~ 

"Wha's mah name?"  Robyn growls, her voice slightly muffled from in between my legs. 

I shift on her shoulders, not answering her. She presses my body harder against the wall, assaulting me with her tongue. I take my bottom lip in between my teeth to hold back my moans that threatened to come out. 

A harsh slap is delivered to my thigh as Robyn takes my clit in her mouth, sucking on it as if her life depended on it. 

A long gasp comes from me as I feel an orgasm approaching me quickly. 

"Say it," Robyn speaks against my  clit. I shake my head again, feeling my legs shake uncontrollably. 

Suddenly, the hardest orgasm of the night hits me, taking over my whole body. A scream comes from me as I feel myself slip into unconsciousness for the third time of the night. Robyn doesn't even take that into consideration, flicking her tongue rapidly against my clit.

"F-fuck! Daddy!"  I scream, slapping my hands against the wall. 

~~~

"Shit," I mutter, moving my hair out of my face. 

I hear soft snoring beside me, causing my body to freeze up. I slowly turn to my left and see Robyn dead asleep beside me. I take a moment and take in her exotic looks. Her messy hair has fallen over her eyes, partially covering her face. Her lips are swollen, formed into a natural pout, giving her a childish look. The sunlight shines down on her caramel skin, making her skin tone look lighter than it actually is. 

Wait. Why am I staring at her? I needa get out of her.

I slide out of the bed, a quick escape plan in my mind. Once my feet hit the floor, I limp around the room, in search of my clothes. 

I find most of my clothes beside the bed and my shoes in the far corner of the room. My underwear is nowhere to be found. I sigh and begin putting on my clothes. 

Halfway through putting on my shoes, I hear a soft moan come from beside the bed, making me freeze. I look up in time to see Robyn rolling over unto her stomach, a sigh coming from her. 

After a minute, seeing that she doesn't move, I tie my shoes and walk out of the room as quickly and quietly as I can. Once I come into the living room, I walk into the kitchen for my jacket and keys. I find them on the table as they were last night. I quickly gather my things and head towards the door. 

As I near it, a knocking sounds, scaring the daylights out of me. I quickly rush to the door, hoping that Robyn hasn't woke up yet. I open the door, revealing a girl who looks to be a little older than me.

"H-hi?" She greets, raising an eyebrow. 

I can feel my face heating up underneath her gaze,"s-sorry. I'm just about to leave," I say, walking past her. 

"O-ok?" She says, confused, as I jog down the porch steps and trek across the lawn to my house.

As I do, thoughts rush my mind as I begin to panic mentally, Oh my god, was that her girlfriend? What if she tries to fight me or something?