Hinata's suicide

IMPORTANT 

If you or a loved one has attempted suicide, is thinking of attempting suicide or has thought of killing yourself, I urge you to call Call 1-800-273-8255. It is the suicide hotline (One of many) and is Available 24 hours everyday. Your life means something to someone and I urge you to get help. It is completely confidential even for those underage. They also have an online chat. If your scared your parents or someone will find it you can go to incognito mode on your computer. Please think before you act.

Now on to the story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hinata couldn't bring herself to continue life anymore. She found herself getting more tired as the days wore on.

Tired. She was tired of best friends, Kiba and Shino, giving her pitiful states whenever Naruto would pass by. Tired of her father constantly degrading her after every mission, telling her she was a failure. Tired of Naruto never noticing her. Tired of watching Naruto fawn over Sakura like she was life! And darn it she wasn't taking it anymore!

Day after day she would drag the knife over her skin. Day after day she would feel helpless as she faked the smile and acted like she was fine. Day after day she felt lonely. Now she would end it.

She sat down at the desk by her bed and pulled out a lavender pen. With this she would write the suicide letters to each of her friends. With the red ink she poured out all of her pint up emotions.

But this would not stop what she planned to do.

Finishing, she summoned her personal servant and whispered in the young girls ear, "Tomorrow you will have the day off, but today deliver these to their correct owner." Hinata placed the envelopes in her hand, "Now you are dismissed. Thank you."

Sighing Hinata knew this would be the last time she ever seen that girl.

Turning back into her room, hinata flipped the sign on her door to "Please do not enter."

She sat down on her bed and from under her pillow she pulled out her secret bottle of pills. Taking the whole thing, she then proceeded to drag a knife a crossed her wrists.

Looking down at the crimson sight, she couldn't help but be reminded of all the time she put her life on the line for Naruto and he just ignored her! Like the time of Pain's attack on the Leaf village! She had confessed her love for him and then almost died! And how does he repay her? By hugging that tramp Sakura right in front of her! But what hurt the most was when he told her he would never love her like he loved Sakura.

Hinata felt warm liquid run down her face. She couldn't help it. Her self pity got the best of her.

Hinata closed her eyes for what would be the last time. And for the first time in a long time, she smiled for real.

-------------------------------------

>>>so how did I do please review.....and don't kill me please!!!!!!! Also I do not own naruto or any of the contents of naruto thank you.<<<