epilogue

Its been three years since Hinata had tired to coment suicide, but now things are a little different.

Hinata laid in bed, asleep next to her husband, Naruto. He couldn't sleep. You see he was thinking about a few things. One being if he would be a good father to his new born twins. Natsu and Izumi. I hope they turn out good people, like their mom and not clueless like me. He frowned, thinking about the twins brought him to wanting to get up, to see if they needed anything, but he didn't. Hinata said that I have to wait until they cry, or I'll just spoil them. Gahh, parenting is so hard!

Thinking about that took him to three years ago. When he had almost lost Hinata. 

FLASHBACK

She pulled out the ring and looked up at me like I was the crazy one. "Naruto is this some kind of sick joke?" 

"No Hinata I want you  to marry me and spend as long as we have together. Hinata, will you marry me?" he asked while getting down on one knee and taking one of her hands into his. 

Hinata was shocked. All she could do was nod. And boy when she nodded she thought Naruto would break the hospital from all his jumping up and down. As it stood all of the Docters came in, as well as all the people who came to visit her. "What's going on?" Shino had asked.

"We're getting married!!" Naruto shouted at the top of his lungs and then did a happy dance. Shino looked a sad kind of happy. Almost like he knew this would happen, but didn't want it too. Kiba on the other hand gave Hinata the thumbs up and kissed Ino. 

END FLASHBACK

Hinata had gotten better later against all the docter's predictions, and here they were now. In love, with two beautifull children and running the Hyuuga compound. AS well as the rest of the leaf village. 

__________________________________________________________________________-

well er....thats the end of it...wow i can't believe its done....anyways thanks for following this story for as long as you have :) i really appreciate it!! I love you guys and I'lll miss you as well thanks for seeing this through and heres those cookies 

*Holds out cookies and brownies*

Ok now im really not a happy person someone keeps putting brownies in my cookies >:(

Hinata's suicideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें