Hanibi's Reaction

Hanibi blushed furiously as her tears rolled down her cheeks. She didn't know Hinata thought that she hated her. AS a child she had, but now it was different. She knew Hinata wanted her to be the best that she could. Even going as far as attempting to kill herself. 

And Hanibi was helpless. She hated this stupid feeling. She wanted to scream. Here she was sitting in the damned hospital waiting room while her sister battled for her life! She wanted to go home and crawl in bed. 

She had watched as Neji ran from Hinata's room with Hinata in his arms. It was the first time she had ever seen Neji cry and panic. In just a few minutes, she had gone from being happy and "playing" with her boyfriend, to sitting in an uncomtorable hospital chair with Konohamaru wrapping his arms around her and murmuring sweet promises of Hinata being ok. 

Oh how Hanibi wanted that to be true, but knowing that it probably wasn't going to be. Hanibi didn't even know where her father was! At this moment in time when Hanibi was needing the most. When HINATA needed him most, he was no where to be found! 

Gahh!!!! Hanibi couldn't believe this. She cried harder and harder. Sobs racking up and down her fragile frame, hair was getting stuck on her face, and she was scared. She didn't like being scared, but here she was. 

She could take on 50 ninja and not be fazed, but here she scared out of her mind. Scared because she didn't know where her father was. Scared because she didn't know if her sister would live. 

She was just scared.