hiashi reaction

Hiashi was looking down at the paper as he sat down next to his nephew and youngest daughter. He had just gotten there only moments before, having just run out on the Hyuuga elders in a meeting. 

The meeting had been a discussion on Hinata and her being the heir. The elders had told him that it was time to brand one of his daughters, leading him to tell them where they could stick their ideals. He then resigned, officialy making Hinata the head of the clan. 

Hiashi had been on his way to tell Hinata the good news, when his personal servant had told him the news. 

Now he sat here with his crying daughter and stressed out nephew, wondering if his last remaining hope for change in the Hyuuga clan would make it. 

A man in a long white over coat walked out of the double doors, his face serverly grimm. "Sir, your daughter may not make it. The next two hours are viltal for her survival. If she takes a turn for the worse then we will not be able to say her. Please, don't get your hopes up."

And with those devastating words, he walked away. Damn it

He felt Hanibi burst into uncontrollable tears, and looked to see that even Neji had let a few tears roll down his face. But the most shocking of all was that the stone cold Hiashi Hyuuga was openly crying in front of everyone. 

___________________________________________________________________________-

hey guys just a little reminder..I LOVE when you guys give feedback...and please listen to baby don't cut by B-Mike