Sakura

"Dear Sakura,

I realize that we never really talk but I (and I know this sounds stalker ish ) watch you. Never on purpose! I swear this, it was never on purpose.

Yes Sakura I was actually watching the boy who had stolen my heart and broken it. No not Sasuke. Naruto.

Naruto the boy who had saved the village so many times I cannot count! Naruto, the boy who brought your husband and father to your future children, sasuke, back.

Who, even when you started dating Sasuke, still loved you with all his heart. Who, even after you reading this will still love you.

Yes, this was the boy I loved and still do. This is the boy who I never got over. And this is the boy who never got over you.

Even as I write this I realize that no one will care about what I wrote them and the Hyuuga will probably through a very expensive party. But I cannot tell you how much this will make me happy because I know I didn't hurt anyone with my passing. Yes, some my think that they will miss me but they won't.

Sakura you are the first person too get a letter. This is because I know you will be strong and help the others.

Help them from what I do not know. I just had a feeling that you should be the first person to get a letter.

Ill be gone when you get this.

Forever gone,

Hinata Hyuuga"

---------------------------------------------
>>>so how was it? any ideals about what I should put next or who's next? I do not own anything<<< ~ Shelby