Shino letter

Dear Shino,

Shino I know what you're thinking. What is this about?  Please hear me out. I never wanted to do this. I love you like I love Kiba. Every kiss we shared was great, but I just could not take still having feelings for Naruto and having you hold me. 

Shino I'm so sorry for doing this, but i had to kill myself. Im sorry it had to be done. I could not take your pity gazes anymore. Yours or Kibas. 

Move on, love-bug. I know that you had feelings for that other girl. I can't remember her name at the moment but I know you did love her. Shino please take off those shades because you have the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes and the world needs to see them. 

Take off those long baggy clothes and become more open! Don't you want people to become more friendly towards you? Stop being so closed and be more open. Take my life for example. (The one about to be ended.) I never opened up and for that I now can't take life anymore. I feel alone and isolated. I felt scared for the longest time. And now I sit here and drag a blade across my wrists just to feel alive again. Can't you feel my pain? Its there and i cant get away from it. I cried so much today but even as i reread this, I know I made the right desicion because...I don't know it just feels like I should do this. 

Forever Gone 

Hinata