Hiashi

Dearest Father,

I know you won't care very much, but I killed myself. I took a bottle of pills and swallowed the entire thing. I know you think of me as a failure, but this is one thing i won't fail at. Now you can do as you always pleased, and make Hanibi the future heir! 

So in all honesty I'm not disgracing the Hyuuga name, but in realty protecting it! I know you think that it would be more honorable to die on a mission, but then someone would think the Hyuuga were weak creatures. And I just can't bare to have that done to the Hyuuga name.

Father I love you. No matter how many times you tell me I'm a failure or that Hanibi should have been born first. Or even that you would rather have Neji for a son than me as a daughter. 

Because you know what. I forgive you. I love you. Even sitting here in this dark room I call a room, I can't bring myself to hate. Just like Mother could never bring herself to hate you. 

She loved you until her last breath just as I will always love you. 

Father as my dying wish, I want to be buried beside Mother, under the Sakura trees. I want you to bring me flowers everyday and I want to hear how Hanibi is. And finally I want you to ease up on Neji's and Hanbi's training. 

They are going to be the best they can to honor the Hyuuga name, but don't put them down. Left them up.

Father you have verbably abussed me but I love you. And I always will. 

I love you, 

               Hinata