Naruto second part

Please excuse me for being late on the update i'm grounded for ever...so after this there will be an epilogue and then nothing ok...please forgive me

_____________________________________________________________________________

Naruto waited outside Hinata's hospital door. His head was bent low. Kiba had just come out with shino and Ino. They were pale and looked sad, almost as if Hinata had already died.

Naruto shook his head, I will NOT think that THOSE thoughts. Hinata WILL live. He started to finger the little black box that held the ring he would use to purpose with. He flipped it open. Inside held a ring that  cost a fortune.  He smiled a little to himself feeling prouder than he had when he first bought it.

"Naruto, its your turn to go in," Sakura waved her arm towards the door. Naruto moved off the wall and walked forward just  a little. Almost as if he were unsure. What if she rejects me like Sakura-chan.

Naruto stepped one foot into the door and suddenly his nerves started to get the best of him. She's going to say no. Naruto couldn't help but feel in his gut that she was going to say no.

Another step in, and he started to feel queasy. He was almost certain that she was going to say no. Suddenly, he was there. Standing next to her bed.

Looking down he saw an angel. Her long dark hair, caressing her face. Her lips, cherry red, stood out against her pale skin. Looking closer, Naruto noticed things that shouldn't have been there. You could tell she was fighting a losing battle. Her cheeks were sunken in and her eyes had dark, dark bags under them. Her skin had a thin sheet of sweet under them.

Naruto didn't want to wake her, so he stood there. Just looking down at her.

Suddenly, she started to move around stire. Is she waking up?  

"N-naruto-kun?" her precious face seemed surprised.

"Hey. How ya feeling?" Naruto asked as softly as possible.  He didn't want to disturb her to much. He still had hopes  that she would survive this.

Hinata smiled weakly and nodded. "Naruto-kun why are you here?"

"To see you of course! Believe it!" Naruto did the good guy pose. and then sat down next to Hinata. She kinda looked at him curiously.

Naruto's face suddenly his face changed into a serious mask, "Hinata we need to talk. Its important."

Hinata started to get a little worried. She couldn't figure out why Naruto was being like this. Is it because i tried to kill myself. Is he just pitying me? Oh , dear kami please don't let him yell at me! Naruto....

"Y-yes, N-naruto-kun? What is it?"

Naruto shook his head violently. "H-hinata I....I love you," Hinata gasped, but Naruto didn't stop there, "Hinata I've loved since the day I protected you from those bullies. I've loved you long before I ever even thought of Sakura. She was nothing to me. Never was. Never will be. Do you understand? I love you and only, so why did you have to be stupid and try to kill yourself?"

Tears were starting to rain down from Naruto's face. He couldn't hold it back anymore. He just couldn't. All the while While, Hinata laid on her bed just listening. Shocked at what she was hearing. Naruto-kun loves me?

"Hinata why did you have to do it. I never forgot about the Pain thing! Why would you just assume that!! Please, just get better I can't watch you sit here and waste away!! Please just get better! I'll do anything to see you better. Please Hinata I love you, with all my heart. Please," His sobs wracked up and down his body as he loudly pleaded for her to get better.

"Please just get better. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you. Please." he was now just whispering his pleas from behind his hands. Suddenly he heard rustling of covers and the bed started to squeak. "Hinata lay back down. You shouldn't be getting out of bed yet."

"No," came the response of the quiet shy girl. She was done listening to this. "Naruto I love you very much. I explained that in my letter to you. So why would you go on this long rant for me to get better if you know thats not going to happen?" she suddenly coughed. It was hard and dry. " Naruto, if yo truly loved me you wouldn't tease me with your puny "i love you" Because I know that as soon as you leave here you will start fawning over Sakura-chan again. And I wont be able to deal with that. I'm sorry but please leave me alone." 

"Hyuuga Hinata, do you really think so low of me? Well then I guess I brought this for nothing." Naruto murmmured. Feeling a little deflated, he pulled out the little black box and tossed it to her. She caught it effortlessly.

When she opened it, almost immeditly she gasped at what she saw. A wedding ring?

__________________________________________________________________________-

shooot its too long again...guess ill have to have another part :P