ALIBABA

Requested by : ???

Scenario: ???

Starto!

NO ONE'S POV

"Alibaba, when we get older promise me you'll marry me!" the h/c girl claimed, as the blonde haired boy blushed at the sudden confession. She was special to him.

The girl had beautiful e/c eyes. "Of course! I promise!" He said as they intertwined their pinkies together. "Promise!" The girl chanted, a big smile appearing on her face.

──

The blonde haired boy sat up straight in his bed, panting at the thought of that same dream again. Why was it always her? He couldn't comprehend what was happening anymore. "Alibaba-san!" A blue haired boy then snapped him out of his thoughts.

"What Aladdin?" The blue haired boy tilted his head in confusion before returning to what he was going to say before.

"Uncle Sinbad needs you, he said it's important." The boy states.

──

You liked Sindria, it was quiet and calm. The only thing you did not like was all the robbing that happened here and there. You only came for a certain someone.

"Miss, I have a question." You went up the nearest person, "Yes darling?" The woman asked.

"Have you any idea where I can find a boy with blue hair, short and has a flute around his neck? That could be hanging around with two other people?" You asked curiously. "Do you mean Aladdin?" Was that his name? You weren't looking for him specifically. But how else would you have gotten the persons location?

"Do you know where he is right now?" You questioned, wanting further detail. "I'm afraid not. I only have seen him once a week." The lady explains.

"Alright thank you!" You gently hollard whilst running off.

──

"Alibaba your sweating..." Aladdin chanted with concern. "Don't worry, I was just having a weird dream earlier. Anyways what did Sinbad want from me?" He questioned the Magi. "He didn't tell me he just said to get you!"

A second later, Aladdin left the room so he could get dressed and ready to go to Sinbad's Office. And as he finished getting dressed, Alibaba headed off to Sinbad's Office.

He opened the door and the first thing he saw was Sinbad chatting with someone. Did he come at the wrong time?

"Sinbad you needed me?" He looked over to the king in his chair. "Ah, yes Alibaba, I want you to meet Y/n she'll be staying here so show her around the place would you?" The purple haired said. I mean, he couldn't disagree that he was getting a chance to talk to a girl. Heck, after this he could brag to Aladdin about it.

"Of course." He look over to where you sat. And inside his head, he was really thinking about how you resembled the girl from his dream.

"Is there something on my face?" You questioned. "Not at all. I was only thinking." He quickly stated before ushering you to follow his lead.

The fact he didn't recognize you, hurt. But you pushed it off. I mean, it's been over ten years since it happened.

"Earth to Y/n!" The blonde boy then woke you out of your thinking state. "You okay?" He asked with concern. "I'm fine." You smiled it off.

"Alright, anyways, I guess we'll start with the flower field since it's just right around the corner." You nodded.

You want him to remember.

"Alibaba." You stopped in your tracks, seeing the boy turn towards you.

"Yes-" You stepped up to the boy, taking his hand in yours. "You may not remember me. But please know that I'm always here for you."

He could only nod nervously, a small smile reaching his lips. "Thanks, i guess..."

You grimace, wanting it to dawn on him. But seeing the situation, I guess you could be patient for a little while longer...