SINBAD

Requested - Lady_Saki01

Scenario - The reader overslept and Sinbad has to try and wake them up. This will also go with the confession and first kiss. He knows how you feel about him

Starto!

SINBAD'S POV

I was waiting for Y/n to come out and eat breakfast with me, but she hasn't. So I excused myself from the dining table.

I walked through the hall passing maids as they bowed to me. I smiled in reply. I soon arrived in front of Y/n's door, knocking on it a few times. I didn't hear a reply so I spoke up.

"Y/n wake up! " I said very loud. Still no reply. I sighed, opening it to see Y/n sleeping in her bed. Blankets all over the place.

I walked up to her sleeping form. Shaking her shoulders as I sat near her on the bed. "Y/n! " I said, losing my patience. She's groaned, poking her head out of the blankets.

"Five more minutes... " with that she fell back asleep. I huffed in annoyance, sliding up the bed, peaking a closer look at the tired girl. I groaned, seeing her snore.

"Y/n!" I shouted, seeing her whip her arm, slapping my face away. "Shush... Beauty sleep before food" She spoke, turning her body to face me. Her eyes still closed 

I chuckled at her words,  using my legs to support my arm as I just stared at her. I smirked knowing how Y/n couldn't handle being around me because hmits obvious that she likes me.  Everyone in the Palace knows,  it took me a while but when Yamaraiha told me I already had that clue figured out.

I moved her hair out of the way,  leaning in to latch my lips on hers.  And that's when her eyes widened,  pushing me off and onto the ground.  "W-what the he'll was that for?! " She asked with a massive blush across her s/c.  Her hand resting on the spot I kissed.  "Y-you... You kissed me!? " She mumbled we with surprise as she grew more red. 

I got up,  sitting on the bed in front of her.  "So what if I did?  What are you going to do about it? " I smirked as she scooted away.  "If you want I could do this every morning" And with that she bursted an even darker shade of red. 

"Y/n,  do you know why I did that? " She gulped,  opening her mouth.  "Because I'm just one of those girls you love to jo-" I pulled on her hand,  bringing her closer.  Our foreheads touching.  "Wrong. " I leaned in,  kissing her and catching her off guard. After a while she finally kissed back. 

"I do this,  because I love you" I said as I stared into her eyes. "I love you-" "I know,  it's obvious" I cut her off as she blushed again.  "Now will you join me for breakfast? " She nodded while slowly stumbling after me to the doorway.

hey guys,  sorry for the long wait,  but I'm finally back!  So I may be able to finish a few requests today and then if I can I'll try to do more tomorrow.

anyways byeee~ I love you all!! 💕💕💕💕💕