KOUHA

Requested - Rote_Kirschbluete

Scenario - When you comb his hair

Starto!

NO ONE'S POV

"Y/n!!" You heard yelling across the hall as you got up from the couch, trotting towards the door. You opened it and left into the hall to where the person had called you from. You opened his door a sigh escaping your lips.

"What happened to you?" You questioned, pointing at the males hair that spiked up in all directions. He pouted while folding his arms. "It's not funny!" He shouted as you chuckle lightly. "It is too.." You muttered again as he pouts. "Stop giggling and start combing my hair." He said as you nod your head.

You walked over to his dresser, picking up his comb and walking to him. You sat down next to him gently combing his hair as he puffed his cheeks out. "So, mind telling me how this happened?" You asked as he glares at you. "What? I just want to know." You state as he sighs.

──

"Kouha-sama, your bath is ready." JunJun called out to the boy as he sat up from his bed, going to the bathroom. 

Once he finished showering he changed and attempted to do his hair. However, not having Junjun or any of his servants to do it for him like they usually have. Kouha's hair ended up wilder than before.

──

You start to laugh again, finishing his hair. "My goodness." You started to hold your stomach again, letting all the laughter out. "So, basically now, you want me to brush your hair?" You asked as he glared at you again. "Yes! That's an order!" He said as you sighed. "Kouha, you can't order me around... I'm not your maid." You spoke softly as he pouted. 

"Whatever." He looked away as you poked his cheek. "Hey, your hair isn't braided yet." you said as he faced you. "Then do it already you lazy butt!" He said as you smiled, nodding ."Yeah Yeah, I know"