KOUHA

Requested - Flighto

Scenario - You two go to the beach

NO ONES POV

"Kouha!"

Skipping through the hallways, you chanted the name of your favorite person to annoy. Upon hearing this, the male sprinted away, making you chase him with fun. This usually occurs when you're bored and no one of the sort can cure this problem. Well, except Kouha, your best friend.

You rounded your corner, latching your arms onto the boys arm, who happens to be the same height as you. Giving you that advantage to tease him like he often does to you. You could only giggle, your friend struggling to escape from your intense grasp on his arm. He kept groaning in pain, pulling and tugging his arm free. But your grip was to strong for him.

He eventually gave up, sighing in defeat when he decided to face you with one of his fake grins. You smiled big, opening your mouth to speak.

"Let's go to beach! Please please?! It's said to be very pretty at this time of day." He was shaken side to side before placing his hands on your shoulders to steady himself along with you.

"Y/n! I will if you quit trying to kill me!"

You gave him the quickest nod, letting go of him, possibly prepared to latch on again if he attempts to escape like last time. You held onto his hand, just in case. You pulled him gently this time, him following you by force.

──

You two soon enough reached your destination, awing at the scenery. You were amazed. You've heard many speak of how beautiful it was, but you yourself have never experienced it with your own two eyes. You grinned with surprise, spinning to face Kouha.

"C'mon! Let's walk around!"

You two stepped into the calm and warm sand that edge of the banks, striding your way next to the cold and clear water. You grinned at an idea, jumping into the water before spinning to splash Kouha with the water that you were now surrounded with. Kouha rolled his eyes, walking towards you before doing the exact same at you.

You two played around, forgetting and now minding how long is was before you two had to return back. But for now, you enjoyed it.