ALADDIN

Requested by :  brueberry

Scenario :  Aladdin gets jealous when Y/n pays more attention to Hakuryuu than him when they're training.

Starto!~

NO ONE'S POV

It was like any other day, you sitting on the bright green grass of the Sindrain Palace, watching Hakuryuu and Alibaba train. "Go Hakuryuu!" You cheered happily as he made a sharp move at Alibaba, knocking him to the dirtied path. "Y/n!~" Alibaba whined as he sat on the ground, defeated and in front of the Kou Prince.

"You always go supporting Hakuryuu!" He pouted as you couldn't help but giggle at his attitude. "That's because he knocked you down, maybe if you had won, then I would've done the same." You explained to him, turning your head to face the blue haired Magi. Only to see him fuming with anger.

He turned and walked off as you stood there confused out of your mind. "What's up with Aladdin?" You asked the two as they looked at each other, nodding and looking back at you. Hakuryuu was the first to talk and answer your question.

"He probably upset and jealous like yesterday." Alibaba cut in as he stood from the ground and patted of the dirt that gathered on his white pants.

Hakuryuu becomes stunned, glaring at Alibaba. He just interruptee him. "Jealous, why?" You asked as your brows raised in confusion, the two of them sighing.

It wasn't your fault you were born to be oblivious... You're really dense when it comes to these situations... They turned to look at each other again, before looking back at you.

"Well, Y/n-Dono, Aladdin has feelings for you and gets jealous easily when you are present in front of another male, that isn't him." Hakuryuu spoke this time as you looked at the ground, as Alibaba nodded his head in agreement.

"Well, why didn't you tell me sooner?" You questioned and sighed, "Well, Aladdin wouldn't want us to tell you... or for you to know." They both said at the same time as you thanked them and left to go after the Magi.

After a while of searching, you found Aladdin sitting on a bench. "Hey..." you called out catching his attention as he peeked at you before looking back down at the ground. You stood in front of him, as he continued to be quiet. "Aladdin..." You said as he grabbed your hands in his. He quickly but surely stood up, catching you off guard as he towered over you, even if it was just a little.

"Y/n, why can't you see? I get jealous when you pay attention to him... I don't like it, especially when it's Hakuryuu." He said looking down at you as your eyes locked. "I like you Y/n, I do" You opened your mouth to speak, but nothing came... "Y/n..." His voice trailed, as he pulled you into a hug. And by instinct you hugged him back in return.

"I'm sorry..." You said, quivering under his warm embrace. "I'm sorry I didn't notice.." You said as you held onto his blue turquoise vest. He held onto you tighter, like he would never see you again. "Aladdin.." You spoke, pulling away and looking up at him again. "I like you as well. " You speak, as a small and gentle smile appears on your lips.

You lifted your hand up to his face, wiping the tears that apparently fell down from his eyes. "You crybaby. Why are you crying anyways?" You question as you looked down at your interlocked hands. You sigh under the silence, before speaking up again. "Let's go back." The two of you then start walking back before Aladdin pulled on you. "Please only pay attention to me!" He said as you let out a chuckle. "Alright, Aladdin" You said before you continue walking off again.