MASRUR

Requested by alyss-mirkwood

Scenario - ???

Starto!

NO ONE'S POV

You have been living in Sindria for about 2 years now,  nothing special really happened except for everyone knowing you had a crush on Masrur.

It was dinner and all you have been doing was play with your food. You weren't that hungry. 

"If I may be excused, I have business to attend." You said aloud, catching everybody's attention. "Of course,  you are excused Y/n." Sinbad smiles, continuing his meal.

You went into the kitchen and snuck some food. You headed back to your room and as you opened your door you saw Masrur by the book shelf.

"You need a book again?" You smile, watching him nod as he starts picking at each one.

"You have any idea of which genre this time?" He shrugs his shoulders and you couldn't help but sigh.

Masrur was difficult to communicate with and that was a reason you'd say you weren't even close to being friends.

Not that you could blame him. You wouldn't want to be friends with yourself either.

"Here, this one is like a thriller, with some spook to it." You motion, pulling out a book from the shelf next to him. You gave a small smile, handing him the book.

"Just let me know if you want the second book to that. It's a series." You state, walking back to your desk to start on your paper work.

"Thanks." He mutters before walking out of the room to head back to his.

You chuckle a bit, sitting down to start the work that you got this morning.

──

Your eyes flutter open, catching yourself laying on the table. You perk up, turning your head to see Masrur.

You start to smile again, standing up.

"You here for the second one?" You watch him turn to face you, his arm reaching to scratch his neck.

"Yeah, I just finished the first one. It was actually really good." You giggle before walking over and picking up the second one from the shelf.

"Here, I'll just give you the collection. It'll make the trip a lot easier." He nods, taking it into his arms.

"You know, I never really saw you as a book type of person." He gives a small nod, looking away from walking back to his room.

You chuckle, muttering silently to yourself.

"Maybe being friends wouldn't be as bad..."