KOUMEI

Requested by - tinnychan

Scenario - you find out he's your soulmate!

Starto!

NO ONES POV

Maybe it took her years to find out who he was to her, but who cares now. She love him dearly and only him. She doesn't know if he knows that you love him, and that he's your soulmate. But you don't care, you love him and that's enough for you.

──

Is it creepy to watch your crush as they train? Y/n doesn't think so. And that's why she's doing it. But it's not that stalker type watch, it's the "hey will you come watch me" ask type watch. So you are doing as you were asked.

"Y/n-san, you okay? You've been acting weird lately"

"Yeah I like you- wait what?" You mumble, before snapping out of your day dream. You didn't just say that, did you?

"Hahah, you like Koumei?"

You looked over at the red hair female as you pout.

"Please don't tell him" you beg, watching the other girl giggle.

"Tell me what?"

Well crap...

"Koumei, Y/n had something to say to you!"

With that the red haired girl sped off, leaving the two of you alone to talk.

"Ahhh don't leave me..."

You reach out dramatically to where Kougyoku left off, pleading for her to come back. When she didn't, your hand dropped to the table along with your head.

You then lift your head, resting your chin on the table as you finally stare up at Koumei who started speaking up.

"Wasn't there something you needed to say?"

You hummed in response before breathing in. Prepared to run away once you've said what you wanted to say.

"IreallylikeyouandIhopeyouthinkaboutit!!"

With that, you ran off, leaving Koumei shaking his head in disbelief.

"You could've at least let me say my part..."