JUDAL

Requested by alyss-mirkwood

Scenario : ???

Starto!

NO ONE'S POV

You were the type of girl who loved spending time outside. You could say it's one of your hobbies.

You especially liked playing in the yard outside of the Kou Palace, some of the guards would yell at you to go away.

So you did. But you would always head back there a little after, that's because you had a feeling you were going to meet someone.

Stupid, right?

Well, today, you're also doing it again,  but this time you really had that gut feeling something good was going to happen. And something did.

"Hey you! What are you doing here?" a red haired boy pointed at you. "Just playing with the flowers." You boldly stated, holding up a flower crown you just made then.

"Well, if you get caught, I'm not helping you!" he stated.

"I know, I've been caught many times before." You recalled. "Kouha! Get back here now!" A boy with black hair yelled. "Ah, Judal, this girl -" he turned to you before continuing. "What's your name?" he asked. "Y/n L/n." You said as you got up from the ground. "Kouha, can't you tell she's just one of those from the slums!" The black hair boy mentioned. "I know, but still." he had a sharp ass tongue for his age.

You turned away with disgust upon meeting the "Judal" boy before facing Kouha.

"Kouha, you're going to have to talk to your father about it." The other boy said. "I know!" The boy named Kouha states has he grabbed you by the arm.

──

You entered the big main room full of books and walked to s desk where a man is sitting. "Kouha, what have you brought here?" An old man with similar red head questions.

"I found her outside the palace, I'm going to make her my maid like the others." He pushed his glasses aside, brows raised. "Kouha, you can't just declare something that the person hasn't asked for."

The boy shrugged, looking over at you. "You need a home, don't you? Stay here." You gulped before slowly nodding. And that's where you became closer to a certain Magi.

──

Kouha dragged you to his room before handing you a different pair of clothes. You walk into the bathroom and change. After you get out, you look and turn to see yourself wearing a beautiful kimono clothing.

You start to blush, feeling absolutely embarrassed. Kouha grins with delight, and he couldn't help but drag you out of his room before sliding down the hall to a smaller corridor. He slams a door open, a little girl looking over before she gleems with light.

Another girl in the building surely wasn't rare, was it?

Even after a couple minutes of introductions, the two of you had already gotten along.

You went along and met the other brothers of the family. But one person seemed to dislike you. The boy who seemed to want you out of his sight, even if you weren't even near him. You just didn't understand what you had done to make him hate you.

──

After a few years of getting to know the Ren more, you started becoming family to the Ren family.

You were shown a lot of new things and have been told secrets, and you even trusted enough to tell secrets. You were even given information about future wars if the negotiations were a failure.