KOUHA

Requested : ThatGurlCanRead

Scenario : Kouha as Child

Starto~

NO ONE'S POV

Your eyes start to water, watching as your dog starts to whimper in pain. "Stop it!"  You shout, catching the eyes of three boys who turn to look over at you. One starts to scoff, walking over to you, "And who says I'll listen?" He spits, making you cower away.

You weren't strong in any way, and seeing that you had no way in winning against the three boys, you start to run. Your dog was going to be okay. There wasn't any way that they weren't going to chase you. Even after what you've done.

You look back, seeing the boys yell out your name as they chase you through the streets. You were correct. They really weren't going to let you off the hook. As you turn the corner you slam into a person, knocking you to the ground. You look up, eyes widening. "Found you." He grins, picking you up by your hair before tossing you to the wall.

As the wind gets knocked out of your chest, you spit blood. Your head was throbbing and it hurt to even think about stuff. You didn't know what to do next.

You were in big trouble. Another boy comes around the corner, a smile rising on his lips. "I knew you'd come big brother!" He states, looking over to see you on the ground. "You got her, nice." He grins, lowering down to meet your eyes. 

"You really thought you could get away? You're insane." He states, voice dropping with each word. You glare back up the boy, spitting at his face. He pulls back in shock, wiping it off him before glaring down at you. He raises a hand, slapping you across the face. 

"You bitch!" He screams, before getting ready to throw another hand against your face.

The second he stopped, you snapped your head in the direction another voice came from. "Stop it!" Your eyes widened, seeing a small kid and a few well equipped guards coming from the right. "It's the royal guards, run!" They shout at each other, turning the other way to get away from the area.

To tired to get up and walk away, you slump in relief, eyes closing without a care. "Hey..." A voice reaches out to you, shaking your shoulder. You slowly open your eyes again, seeing a boy around your age with bright pink hair. A smile present on his face.

"That's good, you're still alive." He states, standing up before lowering his hand. "Come on, let's go now." He smiles again, watching as you look upon his hand and his face.

Why was he so nice? How did he find you? You contemplate on taking his hand, but not having the strength to fight back in any way. You sigh, lifting your hand to take his. He grins even more before pulling you up easily. "Alright, let's go."

You lazily follow the boy, hands rubbing at your eyes that seem to keep fading. At this point, you were just about to faint. It even hurt to think.

In the next second, everything goes dark and you fall to the ground with a thump.

A COUPLES HOURS LATER

You flutter your eyes, immediately what had happened in the ally with the three boys. "You're awake, that's good." A women speaks, soaking a rag into warm luke water before placing it upon your forehead. "You're still recovering from your injuries, so don't try getting up.

You nod silently, watching as the doors that led to the room you were in, open. The same boy walking in. "Kouha-Sama, she's still recovering, try to refrain from asking her to much." The women speaks formally, bowing before taking her exit out the same door.

"How are you?" He questions, watching as you silently stared at him. You didn't know what to say. Thank you? Was that to informal? He was of high class. That would be inappropriate. You gulped, pulling the covers over your head.

You were to nervous to face him. You didn't have courage to face him as you said your thanks. 

"Thank you." You mutter, not wanting to speak louder in hopes what you said would offend those who came into the room with him.

But not knowing what the reaction was, scared you. Did he think you were being inconsiderate? Not facing him when saying it? You didn't know what to do. Unbeknownst to you, a huge grin was on his face.

He finally got to hear you speak.

And it made him even more happy knowing you were going to recover smoothly. He wouldn't have it any other way.

A/N : I honestly don't really know what to do, haha, it's just a short chapter and sorry that it's not much.