JA'FAR

Requested By : SiriLushWolf

Scenario : #6 First Kiss.

Starto!

NO ONE'S POV

"Ja'far." You mutter, walking through the large halls of Sindria's palace. You were lost and it scared you. Sure you might have lived here for a couple months. But without the help of your boyfriend, Ja'far. You just didn't have the courage to do stuff on your own. 

You were told by the last maid in the hall that he was in the King's room, but you also didn't know where that was at. You couldn't even recall how long you've been wandering the halls til the point you've met two large doors. This just had to be it.

You were seconds from knocking on the door until you heard voices speak up. Ja'far and Sinbad.

"It's like I don't get time to myself. After she came back, I've been nonstop helping her." You knew who that voice belonged to. "Ja'far, you committed yourself to that relationship." Sinbad steps in, before looking up at Ja'far. "If you didn't like her, you wouldn't stick with her up until now." 

Hearing that little bit made you feel better, but maybe Ja'far was right. You had taken up to much of his time. He didn't get some to himself. You step away from the door, breathing in. You wanted to become better for him.

You were going to learn stuff without the help of the ex-assassin. You take in a long deep breath before walking off again. You could do this. All this palace was were walls make a maze. Once you got used to it, you could go on forever.

You didn't need to bother Ja'far with the stupidest stuff. You had Yamuraiha. You knew she was willing to help you in any way. Sharrkan, Masrur, Drakon and the others. Why'd you think that it was only Ja'far?

You pull yourself together, walking around the corners of the halls. And on cue, you spot Yamuraiha. "Yam-san!" You spoke up, watching a grin break out on her lips as you crash right into a hug. "I was wondering if you could help me with a few stuff?" You watch as she chuckles. "Of course, but what happened to asking Ja'far? Was he too busy again? I'll give him a beating for that! That workaholic!" Her tone shifts in a split second before you shake your head. "It's fine! Plus I'm sure he has his reasons for being that way."

The girls nods her head, before smiling once more. "And what can I do for you?"

A COUPLE WEEKS LATER

"Y/n." You brush your shoulder aside, returning to the book you have in your hand. Ignoring the boy beside you. "I'm sorry if I've been rude!" He states, trying to grab your attention. You raise a brow, almost giving in, before remembering you had a session with Yamuraiha. You stand up, facing him. "I got to go." You state, ready to leave the room before he snatches your wrist. "I can help, remember, you don't really know the way." He was trying to hard. "I know my way, don't worry." You coldly mutter, punching yourself internally at how harsh that went instead of how you wanted it to go.

You didn't mean to sound rude and cruel, you just meant to give the boy a hint that you didn't need his help and that now he was able to freely express himself and finally get his free time.

He clearly didn't seem to get it though. 

"Y/n!" He gulps down the saliva, fists clenching. "Please don't forget that I'm here to help you. You can depend on me you know." Your heart starts to flutter, arms dropping from the door before facing the male. Face downwards, a slight shade of red covering the bridge of his nose.

He was cute.

You push up the courage to go back to him, before you face him completely. "Of course I will. You're my boyfriend. You're suppose to let me lean on you." You state boldly, pulling him down by his collar to meet his lips. 

You pull back after a minute before talking again. "Thank you." You chuckle, getting nervous again. You stumble back, running out the door before he could say anything.

He couldn't believe it. You finally kissed him. His first kiss.

A/N : okay. it's better than the other ones i've written so i'm not upset...