ALIBABA

Requested by : ???

Scenario : ???

Starto!

NO ONE'S POV

"Do you love me?"

The boy chuckled, wrapping his arms around your waist and holding you closer. He leaned in, his nose touching yours.

"I wouldn't be holding you and always being right by your side if i didn't"

You giggled, your cheeks beaming bright red.

"Haha, I guess that's true!"

He gave you a peck on the lips. Resting his forehead on yours before speaking again.

"What do you mean by 'i guess?!'. I really do love you!"

You leaned in, kissing him. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him even closer. You couldn't stop admiring the boy before you. He was just the sweetest.

"I'm just joking Alibaba, I love you a lot as well"

You giggled seeing his pouting lips. He was the absolute cutest.

"Your so mean, you know that?"

Before you could answer him, a voice interrupted your moment.

"Please, just get a room already!"

At the sound of you friends voice, you couldn't help but burst out into laughter, Alibaba in a deep shade of red.

"Just leave us alone!"

Sharrkan laughed bitterly, walking off before finding someone else to bother.

And a second later, Alibaba returned to facing you, you giggling as for he pouted once again.

"Let's go eat some food" he nodded in agreement.

Alibaba was up for that idea, he was already on his way to the dining hall where the food was set. You laughing at his actions.