KIKIRIKU

Requested by KitaDraw

Scenario: #62 you have a party!

Starto!

NO ONE'S POV

"Just follow me and you'll be fine!" You cheered at your statement. Proud of how old you are yet, your able to watch over the little one.

He nodded with a giggle before gripping onto your arm tightly, yet gently. You breathed in, pushing the large doors open to where everyone was headed. The party!

You held back onto the kids arm, both of you traveling quickly through the crowd. You two laughed, pulling pranks onto those who walked by.

You both continued to do that, finally deciding to catch a breath and drink some punch that they had. Since you were to small, and he was to. You decided to build the courage to ask someone for help.

"Hey, can you help us get punch?"

Pulling on the white cloth of her clothes, she looked your way and smiled. "Sure"

She poured two cups of fruit punch, handing them to you and Kikiriku. You thanked her, sipping the drink in hand.

"Anyways, what are you two children doing here?"

You laughed, nodding your head to Kikiriku.

"We wanted to enjoy a party to! It's boring in the rooms" She chuckled at that, shooing you off. In which you two obliged. Finding some snacks with the help of some other people, you two headed outside where the nice breeze blew.

"Kikiriku!"

"Yeah?"

He faced you, a large smile plastered on his face.

"Let's do this to the next party!!"

He giggled, nodding his head vigorously to your statement.