KOUEN

Requested by DEADLY_TSUNDERE_15
Scenario - You realize he's your soulmate

Starto!

NO ONES POV

Childish is what everyone would say. You say otherwise. Yeah, you hated him because of the way he treated people. But who cares now. You think you had fallen for him but that didn't define the fact he was cruel and rude to everyone that talked to him.

You wanted to change that, even if he won't accept you or not. You want to change the way people see him and think of him.

"Kouen~"

Knocking on the mahogany door, you stepped in once said to. You skipped your way to the male, a big and lovely smile plastered on your lips.

"Hey, you've been busy a lot lately and I was wondering... Since tomorrow is the festival... Would you like to go with me?"

You looked up, awaiting his answer. He only stared at you though, which made you question your statement and wondering if you should've said that or not.

Silence enveloped the room.

"Sure"

The biggest smile you could place upon your lips grew in size, you placing down the papers assigned to you to give to him.

"Alright, see you then!"

──

Waiting for Kouen wasn't the longest wait you thought of. He of all people was the quickest, in the oddest of ways.

"You ready?"

He nodded at your words before getting dragged by your little figure.

You guys played with waterguns, catching fish in a net and more to come.

In the end of the night, the two of you sit by the river bank where people would night fish for the upcoming morning markets, something that you were fond of.

"Kouen."

"Mhm?"

You breathed in ready to confess.
"You see, the reason I asked you to come with me... Is because, I like you and I was wanting to get to know you better and so I was able to fix up all those nonsense people have been saying about-"

"I like you to... and Y/n, don't worry about what those people say about me. I'm used to it."

Nodding to his words, you gently smiled.

"Kouen"

"Yes?"

"Say those first few words again so I'm not dreaming... Please?"

He smirked. "No." Your lips dropped. He got up, putting his hands behind his back before walking off.

He was teasing you! You got up after him, sprinting to catch up. "Yah! You were serious though, right?" You pleaded, watching his smirk not change.

"Who knows."

You gasped. "Kouen!"