KOUEN

Requested by Yumiru_Kei

Scenario: #70, you do a project together.

Starto!

NO ONE'S POV

"Why am I with you again?"

He rose his brow, a low chuckle following pursuit once he rolled his eyes to the side. You clearly wanted to do the project alone since it'll be always easier and because then you don't have to worry about the other person bothering you about how to do the project. But since you're here. You have no choice.

──

"What's wrong with you!? You can't do it that way!"

Kouen rolled his eyes, cold blood shot hues hinting you to shut up. In which you didn't oblige. You slammed your fist into the table facing him with a glare.

He glared back at you with just as much hate before getting interrupted by your mother coming into the room to hand cookies. You both gave a fake smile, thanking her before going back to glaring when she disappeared from sight.

"Fine, let's do it your way." you felt special. And proud of finally convincing him to agree.

Once in a while you might've shouted at him to get it right, but other than that. He was getting better at it.

"Yes!! We're done finally!" You stretched your arms wide, falling into the ground with a 'thud'.

Not the stress of not having to do the project is relieved and gone. You were smiling like an idiot as of this moment.

You smirked, realizing you never have to do this project with Kouen ever again! At least you thought you wouldn't have.

──

You stood from your desk, ready to grab a piece of paper that contains the written name of your partner.

You trotted happily down the rows, reaching your hand down the box to grab a random piece of paper.

You closed your eyes, praying in hopes of getting someone good.

Opening your eyes, you opened the paper to your horror. Kouen.

"Looks like we'll be partners again... Can't wait to work with you" he smirked, walking off back to his desk.

Your eyes twitched, crumbling the paper in your hands so hard your fist turned red. Why? Why you of all people?

The boy only held his smirk, feeling happy at the fact he annoys you so much. "See you at the library then. Bye"

Lets just say you have really bad luck... Or was it just fate?