MUU

Requested by SakuraGarcia8

Scenario : ???

Starto!

NO ONE'S POV

You've lived in the Reim Empire for years. In fact. You can't effectively remember how many. And honestly it was a honor. The Fanalis Corps found you in the Forest on a night hunt.

You hung out with the Fanalis, because they have treated you as family more than anybody else did.

You'd lie if you could but as always received glances from people, because you weren't like them.

You were grateful and happy that you were found, if you weren't you would be dead. I mean. You were a runaway slave...

──

Y/N's POV
(you won't see me do this often.)

I've been receiving glances from everyone's eyes, I hated it. I just want to run away where I wouldn't be found. But at the same time, I wanted to stay by my saviors side even if I did get glares and rumors. I felt more protected that way...

"Y/n are you okay?" Muu asked concerned. "I'm fine!" I lied as I quickly straightened my posture. "Anyways let's hurry before we miss the meeting!" I said before quickly running ahead of them.

"She acting strange" Myron spoke.

Along with Lo'Lo coming in, in Unison

Along with Lo'Lo coming in, in Unison. "Agreed, I'll ask her about it later." Muu added on before continuing forward.

Muu POV

I was heading to Y/n's room and as I reached her door I couldn't help but hear sniffling from behind the door. In curiosity, I knock on the door "W-who is it." the h/c girl asks. "It's Muu." I answered, raising my brow in confusion to her reply.

"P-please leave me alone." Right then and there I knew she's been crying a lot. I didn't mean to pry, but having her cry alone just made me feel much more guilty when I hadn't noticed her pain, so I opened her door.

"Okay, why are you crying? Was it something I said at dinner?" I question, seeing that she's angry that I ignored her "leave me be" part. "It's nothing!" she answers quickly when wiping at her noticeable tears. "It's defiantly something if you've been crying." I state, seeing her sigh in defeat before facing me.

"Muu, am I really a burden?" she asks with seriousness lacing her tone. "Why would you be? We're family Y/n you're not a burden to us. " I said caution of my words. "thank you... I really needed that."

A few minutes of silence passed. And I didn't like it what was going on.

Y/n POV

"I know I might be asking for to much here, but could I get a hug?" I asked, just needing the comfort of someone holding me.

"Of course Y/n. In fact, you don't need to ask. I'll be here if you need someone to talk to okay?" I nod in agreement, walking over and wrapping my arms around his torso.

And again. I felt safe.

I cringe so hard reading these... 😱... How do you guys even like my stories? They aren't even that good. And I kinda felt lazy editing the I and mes part so I just twinked it up a bit and left it as it was lol.

Hope you enjoyed!