SOLOMON

Requested by berrycherry04

Scenario : #53 and #54, Solomon as the child.

Starto!

NO ONES POV

Screaming echoed the walls of the Palace, a tiny kid storming room through room in search of someone. You. Why you ask?

Let's just say the experiment you tested onto the male, backfired and changed him into a kid. You found it cute and adorable, but Solomon on the other hand was on pure fire. He was angry.

You giggled, watching his little feet trot down the tile flooring just a little ways from where you were. You then screamed, seeing him bolt at high speeds in your direction. You were on a tree giving you the advantage. However, the poor kid knew how to climb.

You begged for his forgiveness when he reached you, getting smacked in the head multiple times by his tiny and squishy hand.

"Hey! I said I was sorry..."

That didn't stop him from hitting you however. "It'll ware off by the end of the day!"

Well that caught his attention. He rose his cute and adorable brow, making you squeal. He's just to cute! How could you not love this cute kid that's not suppose to be a kid?!

You pat his head, giggling since you're not taller than him. "How about we hang out all day until it wares off?" He questioned the decisions he has, soon nodding away in the most sweetest way possible. In all honesty. You wanted him to stay a kid.

──

"Ice cream!"

You nodded, squealing once more when seeing him run in the direction of where the ice cream was. He was to cute for you!

You walked over, buying the ice cream he settled for. You smiled when the two of you sat on the bench nearby to finish the ice cream.

You didn't want this moment to last, since this'll probably be the last of him ever trusting you with experiments. But that's okay. You'll enjoy this until it lasts.