SOLOMON

Requested - can't find the person :(

Scenario - He cheats on you for Sheba

Starto!

Y/N'S POV

"I guess we just weren't meant for each other Solomon" I said as his eyes widened in front of me. "W-what-" I didn't want to hear the nonsense he was saying. I knew and I understood. That he loves Sheba and not me.

"I get it, you don't love me" I said holding my arm in my hand. Clenching my teeth.  "You don't need to hide it anymore" I fake smiled. Wanting to punch him, slap him, kick him...I was angry, furious. But mostly... I was hurt. Really really bad...

His eye lifted a little, before he reached out to hug me. "Dont. Please. Don't touch me, not with those hands that were used to touch her" I said avoiding his gaze and his touch.

"I don't ever want to see you again... not after what you've done to me and my feelings Solomon." I have decided my journey... I won't ever come here again.

"Y/n... I'm sorry.." I heard him whisper... But that didn't change the fact that he just lost me. Cause I'm never returning him again. Maybe the thought of fate with him just wasnt right. Maybe I was just destined tp be with someone. Someone who'll love me for who I am and not a girl like Sheba.

Sorry for the short chapter.... I really didnt have anything in mind. Hope you'll forgive me~ love you all. 💕💕