Out with the old and in with the new

YOUR POV
I was moving to Atlanta Georgia for my moms new job which I was obviously not happy about. I was going to have to say good bye to all my old friends and say hi to the new ones. I had a phone of course but texting and calling each other is not the same as hanging out and going to the mall with each other, but I guess I will have to get over it since I was already at the new house and couldn't jump out of the car to stay with my friends, which I consider doing. Anyways I was putting all my boxes in my new room, it was a pretty big house it was a 4 bedroom 2 bath which means I get my own bathroom since I was the only child. I got the upstarts bedroom at the end of the hall which I didn't mind because it's away from everybody. I use to live in a trailer in a pretty good neighborhood the neighbors where nice sort of but oh well. After we finished putting all the boxes inside my mom left to go get something to eat she was craving Chinese I don't know why but she was. I was continuing to put all my stuff in my room when I heard screaming from outside. I look out my window and see two little boys laughing and messing around. I smiled to myself knowing they where okay and didn't need to be too freaked out. I then see a mom come outside in a rush slamming the door open she then starts yelling at the kids and tells them to get inside. The two boys put there heads down and starts walking inside while the mom followed them. They looked about 6 or 7 years old and the mom looked really young. I started to frown at the two little boys feeling bad for them. I then shook my head slightly shaking the thought away and continued putting my stuff away. I started putting up posters such as Twenty Øne Piløts, Fall out boy, Bring me the horizon and so on. I then started putting my closes where they belong and after I finished I looked at the time on my phone it was 9:42. I laid down on my bed a set my eyes on the boring white ceiling. I grabbed my phone again and pulled my speaker out of my black school back pack and turned it on. Automatically it connects to my phone and I start playing ride by twenty one pilots. I started cleaning up my room from all the trash and boxes while unpacking. After that I threw myself on my bed (literally) and covered myself with my blankets still in my cloths from today I mean hey they where pretty comfortable. After few minutes I finally fell asleep.

(A/N): there chapter 1 is done it's terrible but oh well.

To everyone that's was talking about punctuation...THERES YOUR PUNCTUATION!!