Juliana's unspoken secert

Juliana's POV:
I was helping (y/n) and Chandler set up for movie day since I think we need it. When suddenly I decided to text my boyfriend gray

 When suddenly I decided to text my boyfriend gray

'He left me on red...why, what did I do?' I Thought to myself. Suddenly the door bell rings and I make my way to open the door. Standing on the other side was Sam and Madison. I quickly open the door and see them in there sleep wear as was I. Even though it was 12:39 in the afternoon we still had are pj's on. I smiled and let them in. "Okay did any of you bring snacks or anything like that?" I asked looking directly at Madison since she always has money somehow. Madison smiles and pulls out a two big duffel bags full of sower candy, sweet bread, chocolate, soda, and she even brought pizza. I grabbed her bags and took them to the living room where I saw (y/n) and Chan setting up pillows and blankets on the floor. I had also saw a stack of movies on the floor next to the tv. We also had some popcorn in two big bowls and marshmallows. 'Yup this is going to be the best day ever' I thought happily to myself. I felt my phone vibrate and quickly took it out of my pocket, in hope for it to be Gray but sadly it was just a message from YouTube. Saying creepypasta posted a video. I sigh and walk over to Chandler and smile. He happily returns it and continues to get everything ready. I sigh and and what about to walk off when Chandler stops me. "Juli are you okay?" Chandler says quietly so only I hear him. I nod my head and walked away.  "Please don't lie to me Jules." Chandler says with a bit of sadness in his voice. "It's nothing really. I'm just worried about Gray that's all." I said sighing out the last part. "Did something happen with you to?" Chandler asked tilting his head a bit. "Well Mr.Grimes *slightly laughs a little* he just seems a distant and we....just haven't been talking as much since the dance. That's all." I said while giggling about my carl joke. "Do you want me to talk to him and see what's going on?" Chandler said with concern in his voice. "No I'm sure I'm just overreacting a little. Don't worry about me, just worry about how you will take care of (y/n) okay." I said with some happiness in my voice. "Okay if you say so." Chandler said then began to fix the bowls so they were nice and neat. I walk away and waited by the door for Gray. Hoping he will show up soon.