Black mail part 2

Recap
After I hung up the phone with shorty I felt better. She is like my little sister. Of course everyone sees her that way but I seriously do see her as my little sister. I swear if Chandler hurts her I'm going to kick his ass. Suddenly I get a text from someonwe. I pick it up ands see who it

"You got to be fucking kidding me!"
___________________________________________________________________________

'And suddenly my day is ruined by this asshole' I think frustratedly to myself. I took some thought before answering the text but end up answer it anyway.

I was getting frustrated with her and wanted her to leave me alone already but she kept nagging at me to tell her what I knew about Chandler and (y/n)

I was getting frustrated with her and wanted her to leave me alone already but she kept nagging at me to tell her what I knew about Chandler and (y/n). Unclear why and just assumed she was just being jealous. I decided to give her what she wanted and tell her all that I know. I was more worried that Brianna will tell Juliana what happen between us. Brianna is able to twist story's and make them seem real which is fucked up but I wanted to tell Juliana the real story of what happened. I was starting to get annoyed about Brianna using Juliana against me but if I had to choose between (y/n) and Chandler to Juliana. I would choose Juliana any day. I sighed and sent her what I know.

Bitch left me on read

Bitch left me on read. God I fucking hate her. I decided to try and call Chandler since he should be getting off soon and I didn't want to hang around at home.  I started to search for his number but then heard my stomach growling. 'I guess I'm hungry.......to the kitchen I goo' I think to myself childishly. I quickly headed down stairs and made my way to the kitchen. I grab a few items and head back to my room. I Settling everything down on my bed and got ready to watch a movie all by my lonesome. "I'm such a loser" I say to myself and played the movie.

A/n: okay I know it's short like really short but I have some homework to do and other stuff. I can say that the next chapter will be much longer then this. Anyways love you guys and thanks for reading this. See you very soon.