The mistake

A/n: This chapter contains sexual content. Please read with caution. My friend KingOfCreepyShit helped me out with the smut so yeah.

Re cap;
I then felt something snake around my waist, I look down and see it's Chandler's arm he then whispers in my ear "you know you turn me on every time you bite your lip" I froze at his words. I then felt his warm breath on the back of my neck which send chills down my spine and goosebumps covered me. He slightly laughs and whispers "it also turns me on when you get shy around me, I think shy girls are cute" he whispers 'what the fuck is happening'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"C-Chandler..." She whispered, blushing a light pink. "Sh....don't talk babygirl...let me show you something new..." Chandler said before turning her around. "Wait...no sto-" (y/n) said before getting cutoff by a pair of soft lips.  The brunette smirked against her lips before pushing her up against the wall. He gripped her hands tightly and raised them above her head, pushing them against the wall so she wouldn't use them. She was surprised at how rough it was starting to be, but she was also excited. He picked her up, back still on the wall, and she wrapped her legs around him. She could feel the tent in between his legs pressing against her inner thigh. She knew where this was going, and she wasn't about to stop it. He abruptly removed his lips from hers and just as she was about to protest, he placed them on her neck. He kissed, sucked, and nipped until she moaned out, telling him he had found her sweet spot. Chandler smirked and continued to suck on her sweet spot until a nice purple mark appeared. He moved his lips to her ear and whispered," now everyone will know you definitely belong to me." She bit her lip, he just sounded so sexy when he talked like that. "Now, let see what we can do about all these clothes..."   He pushed her down on her bed and he smirked again. He looked down and forcefully yanked her dress over her head, tossing it to the side. (y/n) immediately covered herself up, embarrassed that Chandler was seeing her naked. He yanked her hands off her chest and placed them over her head once again, but didn't force them down. He had other things to do with his hands. He caressed her hips and ran his thumb over her left breast. She shuddered at his touch, and he pinched her nipple, hard. She cried out. "You'll enjoy the pain soon enough..." he stared into her eyes as he kissed between her breast, down her stomach, until he stopped at her panties. He placed one hand on her stomach as they worked together to get them off of her. Once again she felt embarrassed, but he didn't notice. He was kissing and sucking her inner thighs, the moans she was trying to stifle obviously loud as she had trouble holding them in. She found the courage to finally speak. "It's not fair that you get to keep your clothes on." He raised his eyebrow. "I didn't hear my name being said so I'm not answering you." She had no clue what he mean and she rolled her eyes. "It's not fair that you get to keep your clothes on, Chandler." He laughed. "Still not my name. My name is Daddy. Don't forget it" he said and pinched her nipple again, causing her to cry out once more. He trailed his right hand up and down her thigh before stopping at her pussy. He lightly ran his index finger along the folds of her pussy, causing her to give off a small shiver.
-
Andddddd you can think of the rest you nasties ;))))))))))))))) -KingOfCreepyShit