Chapter 3

(Y/n) POV
It's been a week since I started at my new school and I only made one friend and of course she is awesome and funny. I was invited to go to the skate park with her she wants me to meet some of her friends. My mom dropped me off at the skate park, said goodbye to her after and left. I immediately spotted Julian with a small group of  boys. Juliana waved to get my attention and told me to come over I quickly walked over to her and waved at her. She gives me a small smile and starts to introduce me to everyone, "Okay (y/n) I would like you to meet my friends. This dumb looking fagget here is Gray and the boy next to him is Sam also known as fagget number two" she says as she points to the two.

They laugh and wave hi to me I pull a small smile and wave back. I turn my head a notice the boy I sit next to in 1,2,4,6, and 7th period.

"Of course you know this asshole *laughs to herself* he is my brother not by blood but by heart. " She smiles a big smile and then playfully bunches Chandler in the arm everyone start to laugh and little as well as me but to myself.

"Okay do you guys want to stay here at the skate park or do you want to go to the school playground?" Sam asked, everyone shrugged in response.

"Let's stay here I brought my long board for a reason." Julian said and walked off, Sam and Gray followed leaving me and Chandler by ourselves. I was starting to walk off when I noticed Chandler was about to say something but was interrupted by a girl screaming.

"CHANDLER YOU'RE HERE!!" I turn my head and see that Brianna girl running up to him and hugging him tightly. I just stood there and watch to see what he would do next. I felt bad for him he looked like he didn't want to hugged or hugged by her. I was about to walk off to go with Juliana but then I heard Brianna.

"what the hell are you doing here are you following me stalker?" I turn my body and looked at her confused and with a look of really on my face.

"N-no I'm n-not f-following you." I say trying not to stutter.

"Then what the hell are you doing here?" She spits out at me while releasing Chandler from her hug. I swear I looked like an idiot just sitting there not saying anything. I wanted to die because I could feel all kinds of people staring at me.

"Well do you care to explain why your here. I mean you have no friends and no one likes you and if there is somebody calling themselves your friend there pretending to be." Brianna yells out with an devilish smirk on her face. I put my head down and stood there hugging myself, I wanted to go home already. I sighs and was about to say something but was cut off.

"What are you talking about Brianna? Why does she want to follow you around she's not a lost puppy like what you call friends and (y/n) actually dose has friends." Chandler spits out at Brianna.

"Oh really? And who might that be because I sure as hell don't see anybody." she spits back.

"Well you see me right? And she is here with me, I'm the one who invited her. I had Juliana text her for me since I don't have her phone number." Chandler yells at Brianna. I stood there dumbfounded 'no way this kid is hot and really freakin cool why would he want me here' I thought.

Brianna looked pissed it scared me a little but didn't phase him. He grabbed my wrist and pulls me away from Brianna and walks to Julian and the other boys. I turn my head back to Brianna and see her glaring at me then whispers something into Kaitlyn then walk away. I turn my focus back to Chandler and where we're going. I then realized Juliana and the two other boys weren't in site and I was still alone with Chandler.