Mistake part2

I made the edit myself. Yes I know it sucks but it's all I got. Anyways enjoy and sorry about the really really really long wait. I promise to make it up to you.
YOUR POV
I woke up feeling a slight pain in my lower half. Someone next to me moved surprising me. I turn my head and see a peaceful sleeping Chandler. I smiled at how cute he looked and suddenly wave of memories flooded my head. I turned pale and I didn't even need a mirror to tell me that. I turn my head back around and stayed quiet. I'm suddenly pulled into a hug from behind. My heart started to pound and I felt like I wanted to faint. "Hey (y/n) it's Juliana.....are you here?" I here Juliana yell from down starts. My eyes widen and Chandler shot his head up as well. We both looked at each there with wide eyes and quickly jumped out of bed. "Hey slut where are you?" Juliana said jokingly while coming up stairs. Me and Chandler scrambled looking for close and tried to hide himself as well. "Shorty how did she get in here?" Chandler whispered. I shrug my shoulders and quickly threw on a shirt I had found in my closet. I quickly threw basketball shorts that I owned at Chandler and he quickly threw them on. Suddenly the door flew open and my heart dropped to my stomach and so did Chandlers. There, stood Juliana with a surprised face but slowly turned into a huge smile then a huge ball of laughter. Me and Chandler stood there staring at her confused. "Why are you laughing Juliana?" Chandler said "because your face is priceless and-" Juliana said but stoped. "Your a fucking idiot Chandler. What the hell were you thinking!" Juliana yelled. "What do you mean?" Chandler said. Juliana pointed to the messed up bed, the close that were on the floor and then walked up to me. She turned my head to the side harshly showing my neck. "Why the hell dose (y/n) have fucking hickys on her neck?" Juliana shouted. Chandler stood stiff as did I. "(Y/n) what the fuck...Brianna is going to kick your ass." Juliana slightly shouted. "She can't kick (y/n)'s ass I won't let her. Pulse I'm not dating her anymore...she cheated on me with Justin." Chandler said with disgust and hurt in his voice. "We tried to tell you she would hurt you again but you didn't listen chan...so you can't get hurt about it." Juliana said. Chandler shrugged his shoulders and walked up to me. "(Y/n) I'm sorry for what I did. I really do like you and I never want to hurt you ever. Can you please forgive  me?" Chandler said softly. I looked into Chandlers eyes, they were that same beautiful light ocean blue color. I smiled and nod my head. He gave me a small smile and hugged me. I was still nervous at the thought of Brianna kicking my ass but Chandler said he won't let that happen. "Your both are fucking idiots I hope you know that." Juliana said in a disappointing way. "Anyways....does this mean you to are a couple or just fuck buddies?" Juliana asked while crossing her arms and leaning on the door frame. I turn to Chandler and looked at him, I was nervous on what he might say. Guarantee I liked him but I didn't want to be his fuck buddy. Chandler sighs and walks up to me. He starts to hug me then turns his head to Juliana while still hugging me. "Juliana this is no joke. I like (y/n) and I won't let anything or anyone tell me otherwise. I don't want us to be fuck buddies but I also don't want anyone knowing I'm dating (y/n). If this gets out they will start going after her for information or just to play around. I don't want people giving her hate nor do I want Brianna sticking her nose in my business. So for now can we keep us a secret...(y/n)?" Chandler said. Asking the question of us being a secret. I understood where he was coming from but I wanted to tell the world that I was happy to be with such an amazing guy. I turned my head to Chandler, smiling and nodding. Juliana stood there with an irritated look on her face. "Well whatever the fuck you two do...do it with caution for Brianna may find out and tell everyone." Juliana said rolling her eyes. Chandler releases me from the hug he kept me in and looks to Juliana. "Brianna won't find out....I'll make sure of it." Chandler said. Juliana walks over to Chandler and put her left hand on chandlers left shoulder. And says in a serious tone "kill yourself." Chandler laughs a bit "okay I will." Chandler said jokingly. I laughed a bit as well and kept quiet. "So (y/n/n) are you just going to just sit there or are you going to say something?" Juliana asked me which caused Chandler to turn his focus on me. I stood there for a few more minutes then it hit me. "Juliana.........how the fuck did you get in my house?" I slightly shouted. Juliana smiles and speaks. "I jacked your key from when we were at the dance." "That explains a lot." Chandler stated.  Then everyone starts to laugh....hard. Soon I forgot what I felt about being Chandler's little secret. 'I don't need the world to know I'm with him, I just happy to know he has me.' I think happily to myself. "Well do you guys plan on doing anything today?...if not..can we stay here and watch some horror movies?" Juliana says putting in last shift in my DVD player. "Sure why not.....why don't we invite Madison, Gray and Sam?" I said. "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you.......they're on their way over here." Juliana said with a big smile. Me and Chandler laugh and go to living room to set up for are movie day. 'Today is going to be great' I think happily to myself.

A/N: okay I'm so so sorry I haven't been updating. I've been grounded and wasn't able to. I promise I will update again soon. Anyways I'm still in school, I will post soon. Loves you guys byeeeee.