WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK !!!!!

A:N in case you haven't already watched the video this is ^^ up there please watch it they are so adorable....I also feel like I jinxed Chandler and Brianna, I feel so fucking bad 😭😭😭. I hope they are okay, anyways I will be switching POV'S here's the next chapter...enjoy.

Chandler's POV
(Wednesday at school)

I was walking to my locker talking to Gray and Sam about what happened on Tuesday since we skipped school and stayed at y/n's house. As we walked to my locker Brianna walks up to me, Sam, and Gray, she looked a bit worried. 'What's wrong with her?' I think to myself.

"Chan c-can I t-talk t-to you...it will be quick?"

I sigh and nod my head in responses. I follow her to the other side of the hall in a corner and Sam and Gray are waiting for me. I turn my attention back to Brianna and Wait for what she has to say.

Sam's POV

"What do you think all that's about?"

"I'm not sure but whatever Brianna wants with Chandler and whatever she's discussing with him it ain't going to be good.."

"I agree"

"Well Sam the looks from here it seems like a bomb will be dropped on him"

"Yeah no kidding....we better not let y/n see this...she will be even more broken then before."

"...yeah...I know"

Gray and I let are minds wonder to what was happening with Brianna and Chandler, well I did most of the wondering and Gray just shot Brianna death glares. As he was doing so I heard laughter and turned my attention to who it was coming from. I smile as I see my girlfriend Madison, Juliana and y/n. I wave hi to them and hit Gray to get his attention to the girls. He sends me a death glare but I just ignore it. We walk over to them and I give Madison a kiss and wrap her in a tight hug, she giggles and hugs back, this caused me to smile of course. Gray hugs Juliana and gives her a kiss as well, Juliana smiles and holds his hand, I do the same and hold Madison's hand. I turn to see y/n all alone and have no one to cuddle with like me and Gray. I turn to Gray and he nods his head and switches arms, so now he's on Juliana's right, I do the same so now I was on Madison's left. Me and Gray hold our hands with a smile to y/n and her face turned red. Me and Gray laugh and she takes are hands, all five of us laugh and we head to our first period still holding our hands together.

Time skip to lunch yumm

Juliana's POV

"Thank fucking god lunch time"

I whispered shouted to y/n and Madison, they nod in agreement and laugh. The bell rings and we quickly make our way out of our shitty science class and wait in the hall for Sam, Gray, and Chandler.

"Thank god I felt like the class was never going to end"

"Same"

Said y/n to Madison's comment, I just nod in agreement. We look around for the guys but didn't see them and I was getting tired of waiting.

"Should we just go to the cafeteria and wait for them in there or just wait a little longer.?"

"We'll wait for them in the cafeteria"