HELL FUCKING YESS

YOUR POV

I woke up from someone kissing my forehead, and turn to see who it was. I jumped out of my bed and tackled the person into a hug. She laughs and highs me tightly, I laugh and get up off of her.

"Mom when did you get home?" I said excitedly.

"I got home around 5:00 AM, I thought you would be asleep so I don't want to bother you till well now." She said with a joyous smile.

"Well I'm glade you did, I would have felt bad if you didn't. Anyways are you hungry, I can make us pancakes?" I said returning the smile.

"Starving...how about we go out to eat?" My mother asked. I jumped up with joy and started hugging her tightly, thanking her over and over and over again. She tells me to hurry and get dress, which I quickly do and head down stairs. As I walk down stairs I see Juliana, Sam, Gray and Madison. I freeze and looked at my mom with confusion scribble all over my face. She smiles and spoke,

"well when I got here I saw all four of them walking around really early in the morning and offered to take them home. They protested and said that they were waiting till you woke up so they can hang out. I didn't feel comfortable leaving them out in the cold so I told them they can stay the rest of the morning at our house till you woke up. They will be going to lunch with us." My mother said as if it was nothing. I turn to my friends and they all looked at the ground as if they were embarrassed or something. I finely spoke

"You..guys....waited for..me?" I said I'm a questionable tone. They each nodded there heads, still not looking at me and stayed quiet. "Why?" I asked.

They all exploded into a clutter of words trying to explain why. I laughed and told them I couldn't understand them, they relax and started talking in parts.

Juliana:"well what happened yesterday we didn't want to leave you alone so I decided to head back to your place, but when I decided this it was already 2:59"

Gray:"as she was walking back I noticed her and asked where she was going and she told me your place. I didn't want her to go alone so I walked with her and it took awhile but we kept walking."

Sam:"Gray texted me and asked, more like told me to come and check up on you which I did, without hesitation."

Madison:"and I was spending the night at Sam's so I came to. We didn't want to leave you alone at a time like this, we felt it was wrong."

Me:"but guys it's a 3 hour walk to my house, and it must have been raining outside?" I said worriedly.

Juliana: "Nope it was just,"

Madison: "really"

Gray:"really"

Sam:"cold"

They said finishing up each other's sentence,I laughed and so did my mom. I walked down the rest of stairs and gave them all a big hug.

"You guys are the best friends I could ever ask for." I whispered loud enough so only they heard me. They laugh a little and we break from are hug and I had a big smile on my face which made everyone laugh, I laughed with them.

"Okay well we better go eat before your stomach start eating itself,I could hear them growling" my mother said with a smile on her face.

We all laugh and rushed outside to the care, I sit in the front with my mom and Gray sits with Juliana on his lap since the seats were met for three and so they had to lap it. Which I'm pretty sure Gray didn't mind *lightly laughs*. Madison sits next to Sam and they start cuddling with each.