Her

Chandlers POV
It's been two weeks since me and (y/n) talked and that's when I chased her from school to her house. I walked in to class with Brianna she was complaining about something I wasn't really paying attention I hear laughing and turn to see (y/n) hanging out with the new girl along with Sam and Gray I miss hanging out with them. "Chanler, CHANdler, CHANDLER ARE YOU EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT IM SAYING" I was suddenly cut off from my thought by Brianna crying and winning "yeah I'm paying attention sorry so what's up" she rolled her eyes and took a deep breath "I said there's a winter ball and I want you to match my dress for the dance here at school so that we will look cute and you can't be late for the fitting on Saturday" I nod my head and she walks away. 'Wait when did I say I was going to take her I never asked her and I can't this Saturday I have to go on set for the new episode' I think to myself. The bell ring and I sit in my A signed seat which is next to (y/n) she payed no attention to me I sighed and kept my gaze on her. 'your such an idiot Chandler how could you let this happen? I wonder how Juliana is doing? I didn't see her today so she must be out of school because she punched Brianna which I think she deserved since she was trying to piss off (y/n) and the other three. How are the boys doing I heard Sam asked out Madison I'm happy for him.' I was cut off from my thoughts when I heard the teacher call me. I look up and he said "you and (y/n) have to help decorate the cafeteria for the winter ball so can you please head down there now and get started" I hear a slight quiet grown escape from (y/n). I nod my head and we head to the cafeteria. As soon as we enter there where kids panting and laughing and getting things ready for the winter ball. I turn my head and see Juliana, Sam, Gray and Madison panting and laughing I smile knowing there having a good time with what there doing "hey (y/n) come help paint with us" Juliana shouted 'I guess she wasn't in that much trouble as I thought' I think to myself. (Y/n) walks over to them and help paint I look around the room for someone I know but sadly the only people I know where panting and pissed at me. I sigh and started to walk over to my friends I used to hang out with everyday. As I'm walking I think of what I'm going to say to them suddenly I'm in front of them and they stared at me like I was an Alien or something. I talked a deep breath and say "hey guys look I know I've messed up badly and I want to make things right with us I miss all of you and I hate fitting with you. You all have been with me every step of the way and have helped me when I was struggling with school and the show. Sam, Gray, Juliana I miss going over to your houses to play League of legends and all the jokes we made about Norman and Andrews bromance I also miss how we would go to the mall all the time and get kicked out because we always caused trouble. (Y/n) I miss how you would listen to me when I was pissed off at Brianna and never gave up on me and how you cared for me. I also miss how we all would hang out at the skate park and laugh at the stupidest things I also miss how we would pull pranks on each other and how nun of us took each other seriously. I miss you guys and I'm sorry I chose Brianna over you guys that was a mistake and I want to hang out with you guys again can you guys ever forgive me." They all stared at me trying to decided whether or not to forgive me. After awhile Sam smiled and nod his head along with Gray then Juliana "brother and sisters always fight so I will always forgive you" Juliana says I smile and look at (y/n) she looks at Sam, Gray, and Juliana then at me then back at them then me she did this a few times and it looked like she was having a fight with her brain. She finely sighs and says "how do I know that your not just going to turn around and do the same thing?" Everyone looks at me including Madison all waiting for an answer. *sighs* "You don't...but I'm making an effort that you won't ever have to....this is me trying to prove to you that I really am sorry and that I want to make this work" everyone turns back to (y/n) waiting for her words. It felt like 30 minuets of my life just passed by as I was waiting for her to make her choice. *sighs*"alright I'm trusting you but you better not screw it up  fagget" ѕhє said while smirking like she was proud of what she said. "*slightly laughs* okay I won't I prσmíѕє" I said while laughing a bit "GROUP HUGGG!" Juliana screams out of no where. Suddenly everyone is pushed into a hug me and (y/n) are pushed together and smile at one another with awkwardness written all over are faces. After a while we finely brake from are hug and started to laugh. "Okay let's get back to work and finish painting whatever we need to" Sam says in a rather annoyed but excited tone. Everyone sets off painting and mixing colors together to make winter colors. Me and (y/n) where cutting out snow flacks and putting glitter or what (y/n) likes to call clown herpes all over the snowflakes. I some how got glitter in my hair, my nose and in my shirt I have no idea how but it's was everywhere. After we spent the hole day putting stuff together we decided to head to the mall after school and hang out (y/n) had to ask her mom first but she already said agreed to take (y/n) tomorrow since it was a school night and tomorrow was Friday but (y/n) insisted.