Perfect Her

A/N: I may be switching pov's so please watch out for that. Thank you and now to the story.

Things you need to know

1). Favorite ice cream- (f/I/C)
2). Favorite ice cream sera up (f/ic/su)
3). Favorite candy-(f/c)

YOUR POV

*sighs* I couldn't help but sigh, the feelings I thought Chandler had for me where just...just..swept away with a broom full of lies and I was dumb enough to believe it. I lacked the feeling of love, trust, happiness, faith and so much more. I felt tears swell up in my eyes but quickly wiped them away and swallowed the lump in my throat. I laid on the small but fit able size for me couch and stared up at the living room ceiling. Everyone was asleep and I assumed we weren't going to school today, which I was totally okay with, 'Anything to stay away and not have to see Chandler is just fine with me.' I thought to myself. I decided to get up and start cleaning my living room from the mess we made last night. As I was cleaning I noticed Gray was missing from the pack of sleeping teenagers and his phone and jacket were missing to. 'He's still here because his keys are on the table. And if he's here and awake, he's helping me clean this house.' I thought to myself once again.

I started to roam around my house in search of more areas to clean and such. When I heard someone talking in my moms room. 'Is mom home?.......no she can't be she...she doesn't get home in 4 more weeks.' I thought questionably to myself. I get closer to my moms room and heard the conversation that went on.

"Yes I understand that but you are the one who hurt her to not just me. You are a part of this not just me."

"I was told to give you all I know and now you do this....your a complete asshole."

"Bullshit.....don't be pouring the blame on my you stupid......"

"Fuck you"

"Shut the hell up...your disgusting"

"Good bye"

"I said good fucking bye"

I was locked in the conversation that I did t even noticed who was standing in front of me. My eye widen as did there's.

Gray's POV
*2 hours before y/n woke up*

I woke up from a nightmare I had and it was best not to go back to sleep from the fear of having another nightmare I decided to stay wake. I start to cuddle Juliana and play with her hair but was interrupted by my phone ringing. I get up with a groan and walk towards my phone. The ringing gets louder and I quickly answer the phone while checking to make sure I didn't wake anyone els up. I didn't bother to check who was calling me and replied with a tired hello, I was pissed with who was on the other line.

Call starts

"Hello Gray..did you miss me?"

"Brianna what the fuck do you want?"

"Oh that's not a nice way to talk to your friend now is it?"

"Okay first of all your not my friend and second of all that's one of the nicest way we greet each other other wise we call each other hoe, slut, fagget, man whore, stupid, fucker, asshat, gay ass, retard, little shit, fat ass etc...so fuck you."

"What a beautiful relationship between you  all..any who I need to talk to you...privately."

"We are on the god damn phone how much more privet do you fucking need?"