Winter ball part3

N/A: you can listen to the song whenever you want. I like it I think it's a good song. Anyways to the story we go.
________________________

Chandlers POV

I don't know why but as soon as Madison asked me that question about Brianna I wanted to punch the wall. I turn around in my seat and wait for the teacher. Everyone was quiet, well my friends at least. I wanted to turn around and tell (y/n) something that was on my mind but was cut off by the damn teacher. 'Why the hell am I always cut off' I think to myself. I didn't even try to pay attention to the teacher. I looked outside the window I was sitting next to and watched the birds fly around and watched how everything moved peacefully with the breeze. I sighed a deep sigh then I hear someone call on me. I turn my head to the person that was calling me and realize it was the teacher. "Yes Mr. Beltran" I said giving attitude along with a smirk on my face "well since I got you back from where ever you were, can you answer this question for me?" He said with a sigh. Everyone starts to look at me, waiting for my answer. I sigh as well mimicking him then answer "no"
"Why not Chandler?" Mr.Beltran said in annoyed tone since I do this everyday "well Mr.Beltran I don't have to answer the question for you. It's your job to teach not mine." I said proudly

"Chandler it's a yes or no question can you please answer it" he shouts at me. I sigh and look at the bored "yes" I said proudly while smiling. The teacher sighs "did you even read the question Chandler?"
"No" I said with confidence. The teacher sighs again and continue on his lesson. I look back at the window and start to hear the girls giggle. I roll my eyes and continued to look outside.

Time skip to the end of school

"Okay it's time to separate" Sam said. Everyone nods there heads in agreement "see you guys in a bit" Madison shouted

Everyone starts to walk off in different directions and starts going home to get ready. I turn my head and notice (y/n) was still smiling and looking at the ground. I walk up to her and try to scare her since she wasn't paying attention. '1, 2, 3' I think to myself as I walk up behind her "BOO!" "FUCK!" she shouts. I start to laugh and she punches me in the shoulder. "You asshole you scared the living hell out of me." she slightly shouts and bites her bottom lip. I continued on laughing and she soon joins in. After awhile we stop laughing and we're able to catch are breaths "anyways I was wondering why you were smiling earlier" I said still trying to stop laughing. "Oh well umm *slightly bites bottom lip*.....my dad he got me a dress for the dance and it's beautiful, I love it" she says while smiling "oohh okay....well can I see it" I said hoping she'll let me see the dress. "Sorry bestie, but your going to have to wait" she says while flashing a smile then laughs. "Awe come on I want to see it" I said giving her the puppy dog eyes. "Sorry chair your just going to have to wait" she says in her little kid voice along with petting my head as if I was a dog. We both laugh and say are goodbyes 'we'll see you later (y/n)' I think to myself as she walks home. I start to walk home as well.

Time skip to getting ready

(Y/n) POV

I wait patiently for Madison and Juliana to get here. I was getting my dress ready and all the makeup and hair supplies we might need. Suddenly I hear the doorbell ring and I quickly run down stairs. Once I make it to the door I unlock it and the door swings open, nearly hitting my in the face. I'm brought into a tight hug by Madison then she let's go of me. "Well someone is excited to go to the ball with her prince" I say while laughing a bit. She nods her head with a big smile on her face. She then pulls out her duffle bag from behind her, Juliana douse the same. She also base a huge smile on her face 'I'm guessing there dresses are in the bag then' I think to myself "okay my hoes let's get this shit done" Juliana shouts. We all bursts out laughing then Madison yells "hell yeah" we start to laugh harder. After a couple of minutes later I speak "well it's this way we go" I said pointing to the upstairs bedrooms which is where my room is. We all start running upstairs and slam my door close to get ready.